My big fat rant

[quote]jbachjr78 (04/09/2010)[hr]I hate Hummers!

What’s even worse are the f*cksticks who drive these while wearing Tapout shirts even though they couldn’t fight their way out of a wet paper bag.

:[/quote]

hahaha I totally hate that **** too . the funny thing is my friend is a MMA trainer . and there was this steroid Head that had that Tap Out shirt on and was looking for trouble . my friend headbutt his Nose and it was over lol

just pathetic hehe

[quote]jbachjr78 (04/09/2010)[hr]I hate Hummers!

Wait, let me rephrase that.

I hate these yuppie, small d!ckwannabe tough guys who drive Hummers.

What’s even worse are the fcksticks who drive these while wearing Tapout shirts even though they couldn’t fight their way out of a wet paper bag.

Side note: I love Hummers…from Chicks…

And if my girlfriend is reading this then just from you dear.

Otherwise, from chicks :cool:[/quote]

The town I live in is full of those - Sure they spend 7 days in the gym and are built like brick sh
thouses but can they fight? Nope!

That being said, I drive a truck, but it’s not a hummer. I’m english and not very ripped so I can get away with it as it’s more of a novelty :slight_smile:

Oh and I know how to drive it off road, whereas the hummer types you talk of wouldn’t dare go on gravel, lest they scuff their chrome rims. Rollin on dubs yo!

My pet hate - people who just stop dead on the street when you’re walking behind them / people who walk really slowly in tight spaces when you want to walk past but can’t.

i hate when people leave skids in the bog 4 you to clean up …(jons mum ):smiley:

[quote]egg2 (04/09/2010)[hr]i hate when people leave skids in the bog 4 you to clean up …(jons mum ):D[/quote]

She’s got a Bum like the Rose off a Watering Can.

Hate the way they keep changing the Google Logo to something stupid…  

[quote]roben (04/09/2010)[hr]
 I even got made redundant from my last job because of illegal download f*ck wits.
[/quote]

Hey Rob - Dont want you to give out any personal details like, but could you talk about the general ins & outs of that?

got some papers from poundland in my pocket, well on the desk now, nice gizeh extra slim. sweet.

I’m pressing 888 on me remote here… but not getting anything :wink: :smiley: :cool:

is kevin still about? :.

The pub across the road are having a disco - any spare moltov cocktails please :wink:

Women & Children first.

[quote]ICN (04/09/2010)[hr]Women & Children first.[/quote]

I’m happy to accomadate the women :smiley:

No Comment.