My big fat rant

PoundShop, PoundLand, Pound World. I’ve been told you guys in the states have the 99 cent stores too. these places piss me off… i have nothing against people saving money or buying something cheap but why do we need one on every corner, one is enough for any town. I’m always being told “they are great if you need something but don’t want to spend out” ok i agree but as yet I’ve never had the need for already flat batteries, Light bulbs that blows my electrics, soap that falls apart in the shower or screw drivers that don’t fit any screw i own.

Rant over

Next

skateboards !

Next…

when people are so stupid… they think theyre actually intelligent…
theyre so dumb and myopic that if you say something that they cant understand they think YOURE the dumb one… and they laugh…

hahaha man you heard what this blokes saying…??? 
YOU DUMB F*** WAKE UP AND READ A BOOK YOU FG DIPSH!

winds me up so much!

or another one… they try to take control of a situation and tell everyone how things should happen…

na na what we should is… man man listen… we gotta do this cos blah blah…
STFU FOOL!!!

Dumb F
!

[quote]egg2 (03/09/2010)[hr]skateboards !

Next…[/quote]

hahahahahahahahaha why would that be then egg2 ? :wink:

YES! Everything a pound!

I think it’s in Reading but I could be wrong, but basically there is a 99p Store and a poundland RIGHT NEXT TO EACH OTHER! lmfao.

They just need a 98p Store next to that.

I hate them too, their batteries are sh*t and their razors slice your face off.

Haha!

The Crew of the Marie Celeste have been deleting threads again. That annoys me.

There was a lot of Gold in there :smiley:

Anyways…

What annoys me is people putting the dirty dishes on the draining board side of the sink.

When you want to wash it up you have to move everything over to the other side of the counter so you have a clean space.

I really hate it when you wipe your arse and shyte gets on your hand/fingers.

Things that annoy me on forums are:

Trolls

and these guys

[quote]saulable (04/09/2010)[hr]I really hate it when you wipe your arse and shyte gets on your hand/fingers.

[/quote]

so use paper, helped me heaps :slight_smile:

[quote]jon_fisher (04/09/2010)[hr][quote]saulable (04/09/2010)[hr]I really hate it when you wipe your arse and shyte gets on your hand/fingers.

[/quote]

so use paper, helped me heaps :)[/quote]

holy sheet.

***ing hate DJs that spin straight top beatport charts . Next :slight_smile:

So you’re fine with male djs who spin straight from beatport top 10?

lol.

I do agree, i hate DJs who fail to be more original than playing the beatport top 10.

[quote]roben (04/09/2010)[hr]So you’re fine with male djs who spin straight from beatport top 10?

lol.

I do agree, i hate DJs who fail to be more original than playing the beatport top 10.[/quote]

Lol sorry , dam autofill options. I mean all djs male and female lol

ok ok ive got one… just thought of it when you guys mentioned the djs…

now im not a dj so im hoping yous can enlighten me to WHY…

why do the djs in these big clubs play about 8bars of a big track… everyone puts their hands up YYEEEEEAAAAH!!! then they change the track to something else for a few bars… then to anotehr popular track… jumping all over the place…

why dont they just play the f******g track all thru ffs…

Isn’t it annoying when female Djs will get all these bookings just because she’s fit and / or has big baps?

Regardless whether she can actually mix / perform.

Sexist pigs lol

Here’s one…

I can’t stand the fact that everyones so broke at the moment that we even nearly lost Sonic Academy!

If all those illegal downloaders stopped for a second and took notice, then they’d realise that their actions cause amazing sites like this to go under… which in turn means NO MORE AWESOME VIDEOS!!

This is EXACTLY WHY we should all be only too glad to pay a subscription as it helps the site carry on.

We need to find ways to help this site earn more money. Which isn’t my forté, if i knew how to make money i wouldn’t be so broke right now lol.

But yeah…

Grrrrr. Illegal download cnts, fck you. I even got made redundant from my last job because of illegal download fck wits.

I just want to slap these people multiple times till their face turns blue then scream as loud as I can in their ear… "STOP BEING A F
CKING TIGHT WASTER AND SUPPORT THAT WHICH WHAT YOU LOVE!!!"

How did the site nearly go under rob?

[quote]saulable (04/09/2010)[hr]How did the site nearly go under rob?[/quote]

Check it out:

[url=http://forums.sonicacademy.com/Topic34126-10-2.aspx#bm34222]http://forums.sonicacademy.com/Topic34126-10-2.aspx#bm34222[/url]

I ***ing hate Racist Cops lol heheh .

I hate Hummers!

Wait, let me rephrase that.

I hate these yuppie, small d!ck wannabe tough guys who drive Hummers.

What’s even worse are the f*cksticks who drive these while wearing Tapout shirts even though they couldn’t fight their way out of a wet paper bag.

Side note: I love Hummers…from Chicks…

And if my girlfriend is reading this then just from you dear.

Otherwise, from chicks :cool: