My dark interpretation of Marc Zimmermann - Crackpot

Just what it says on the tin - for a remix competition but not that I will win, just want to get my name out there to differnt corners of the techno world

Any comments or advice please post here

Any nice comments please leave on the track - LOL :stuck_out_tongue:

[hr] Marc Zimmermann - Crackpot ( Nomad Spectrum Remix @ Brickwork Recordings by Nomad Spectrum

If any one is wondering (probably not) why I am doing only remixes its because I have a couple of tracks nearly finished to send to labels

Just listened on monitors - ******* demented sounding! Utter carnage - sounds like a plane crashing :smiley:

Snares in that break towards the end - top! :cool:

[quote]ICN (22/04/2011)[hr]Just listened on monitors - ******* demented sounding! Utter carnage - sounds like a plane crashing :smiley:

Snares in that break towards the end - top! :cool:

[/quote]

errr sounds like a plane crashing :w00t:

Yeahā€¦ in a good way! :stuck_out_tongue: LOL

The bitcrushed stuff at certain points just screechesā€¦ Iā€™ve listened on headphones, but thats blown me away in the monitors.

When you you find out that youā€™ve won? :slight_smile:

[quote]ICN (22/04/2011)[hr]Yeahā€¦ in a good way! :stuck_out_tongue: LOL

The bitcrushed stuff at certain points just screechesā€¦ Iā€™ve listened on headphones, but thats blown me away in the monitors.

When you you find out that youā€™ve won? :slight_smile:

[/quote]

If i say so myself it sounds good on my monitors too - but i was up at 7 so I could finish it before I went out

Its got a real ā€œgrab you by the scruff of the neckā€ presence.

When I hit playā€¦ I was wondering if it was another track that yā€™d been working on.

Deadly!

man you rockā€¦ !!

massive atmosphereā€¦

sounds awesome man, very atmospheric :slight_smile:

Love it!

dark and spacious again. youā€™ve got that sound down pat now.

Thanks all - it only took me 3 days to do which is a record for me - so I must be doing something right :stuck_out_tongue:

Itā€™s tip top! Have listened to a couple of the other remixes, so far your is the best in my book.

[quote]BananaJo (23/04/2011)[hr]Itā€™s tip top! Have listened to a couple of the other remixes, so far your is the best in my book.[/quote]

Thanks, thats really nice of you too say so - but there are some really good remixes and tough competition

Ohhh gosh. industrial businessā€¦ put me in a warehouse funktion one system this track and some bumbles and i will show you some serious shape cutting.

[quote]vibes (24/04/2011)[hr]Ohhh gosh. industrial businessā€¦ put me in a warehouse funktion one system this track and some bumbles and i will show you some serious shape cutting.[/quote]

Iā€™d pay good money to see that - thanks fella :slight_smile:

509 plays in one week and 21 favourites - my most popular track so far which I did not give away :slight_smile:

[quote]slender (29/04/2011)[hr]509 plays in one week and 21 favourites - my most popular track so far which I did not give away :)[/quote]

quality mate. i reckon that will get signed you sent it off to any labels yet?

[quote]vibes (29/04/2011)[hr][quote]slender (29/04/2011)[hr]509 plays in one week and 21 favourites - my most popular track so far which I did not give away :)[/quote]

quality mate. i reckon that will get signed you sent it off to any labels yet?[/quote]

Thanks mate

No its for a comp with Brickwork Records - Its more of an exercise to get my name out there than anything else to be honest

thats a lot of plays mate - good on ye!

[quote]chekka (29/04/2011)[hr]thats a lot of plays mate - good on ye![/quote]

Yeah not bad for an old fella :smiley: