My debut single, "Save Us" -- OUT NOW FREE! (Thanks SA!)

First and foremost, I want to thank SA – the tutorial content found here allowed me to produce something at this level. It would have taken YEARS for me to get to this point without guidance. Incredible. Thank you.

Now that THAT’S out of the way…

I’m releasing my first ever single, “Save Us,” absolutely free today. Here’s the track:

As I'm sure ALL of you can relate to, an incredible amount of work and love went into producing this track. All I ask in return for giving it away is that you share it with your friends. It would mean the world to me.

Hey Geek hope’s all good my man? Just had a listen to your track you’ve put up for free DL and gotta say I like it a lot!

Sounds very professionally put together mate. :smiley: Ive got my head around the arrangement side of things but EQ’ing and taking it to another level is where my head clouds over…

Thanks for the download and will defo be keeping my eye out for your next project!! :w00t:

Thanks man! Will keep churning 'em out and posting them here.

As far as EQ and so on, there are LOTS of tutorials right here on SA; that’s how I figured it out. That, and stupid amounts of time. :wink: