My Hardcore Vibes remix is almost done

I thought that because of how big this tune was in Holland that id make a remix of it dirty dutch style. I am really happy with how its coming along comsidering the ****ty sample I had to work with but I think it has a really nice bootleg feel. I tried to give the vocal a bit of an old tape recording feel and its been pulled off nicely and the rest is just dirty dutch all over. I hope with this remix to give people a track they all love being played in the clubs they visit because right now the only mixes od this tune are hardcore/hardstyle and arent favourable in the mainstream nightclubs over here.

Ill post some stuff when its done. Im gonna send it to the current label that holds the rights, you never know because a house remix of this has been waiting to be made so I really have to nail this one, the pressure is on lol…

Hopefully it’ll be louder than Axwell :slight_smile:

Looking forward to hearing it

Well I dont know about being louder than the place Axwell gets his tracks mastered at but it might just be on par with his bootleg of seeking bromance lol…

Sounds like an interesting project Jan

Will you post the original tune so we can hear it

Mate its in my topic in the off topic section actually named Hardcore Vibez, you had your cataracts done mate? Lol…

[quote]jjdejong0 (25/03/2011)[hr]Mate its in my topic in the off topic section actually named Hardcore Vibez, you had your cataracts done mate? Lol…[/quote]

Probably to much smoking and wine :wink:

You probably heard it mate was a big track back in the day but we wont get into that again theres a 3+ page thread for that lol…

You probably heard it mate was a big track back in the day but we wont get into that again theres a 3+ page thread for that lol…

Have you got a p-post impediment Jan?

Whats that?

GROAN :hehe:

Ok then…