***My House Live***

Will be a few others on the decks obviously as the night goes on.:smiley:

Listening / watching as i’m getting ready for my gig, cool tunes!

cool stuff Phil - when the gabba start though :smiley:

Buggered that one up :stuck_out_tongue: lol

You guys using Serato??

Great idea…

Would hate to see whats going on in Slenders House… Probably loads of wierdos dressed up as Hello Kitty :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

[quote]ICN (24/09/2010)[hr]Great idea…

Would hate to see whats going on in Slenders House… Probably loads of wierdos dressed up as Hello Kitty :stuck_out_tongue: :D[/quote]

Ahh you found the website then - just click pay now button and we can go 1to1 big boy :stuck_out_tongue:

LOL - Funny cos its true!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Sick beats! I must now be off though, gotta play in an hour. Anyways i’ll see some of you at the Producer Sessions Live tomorrow with any luck :slight_smile:

Cheers for the tunes! Enjoyed listening.

[quote]slender (24/09/2010)[hr][quote]ICN (24/09/2010)[hr]Great idea…

Would hate to see whats going on in Slenders House… Probably loads of wierdos dressed up as Hello Kitty :stuck_out_tongue: :D[/quote]

Ahh you found the website then - just click pay now button and we can go 1to1 big boy :P[/quote]

It may be true - but its your credit and card details i am selling to the highest bidder:D

You going to that? Me too!

Any other SA peeps going?

This is cool, looks like it’s LIVe from the Gallery…

[quote]bangthedj (24/09/2010)[hr]This is cool, looks like it’s LIVe from the Gallery…[/quote]

live from the photo gallery -

Voodoo Ray was the first record I played live when I first started DJing - brings back cool memories - cheers :slight_smile:

liking this :slight_smile:

liking this even more

Haha! Pretty cool… Theres like an Acid Track with a Billy Jean Bassline playing at the moment :slight_smile:

More Fatboy Slim Tracklistings into the Camera Please :hehe:

LOL - Its the Fiend himself :stuck_out_tongue:

couldnt see the video due that is out of air. but who is Psycatron . i purchased some of his techie Choons in BP before . is Psycatron someone from SA ?