My Liver!

26 (almost 27 in a few days) years old and I have some kind of liver issues, no more mad weekends for me! Take note all you party animals out there!!

I dont know exactly whats up with it but just goes to show! Getting old and time to tone it down. Party days are ove :frowning:

Holy fu(k. Bad times bro. Hope its nothing too serious? I shpuld probably get mine checked out to be fair.

I dont think its anything to bad mate or they would have called me in already but I’m takeing it as a sign to tone it down which it no doubt what they will tell me when I go in on tuesday. sure it will repair as long as I do the right thing so no biggy! (I hope)

Sorry to hear that mate - but so i hear livers are pretty good at repairing themselves over time - plus think you’ll be savings loads of cash if you stop drinking

Best of luck with it Wayne. You’re doing the right thing, being sensible.

Its never too late… :wink: :slight_smile:

Btw… Have you tried Jans tip with the Utility Plug, on your Liver? :smiley: :cool: 

You scotts always do go OTT on the drinking to be fair! lol. My dad is a perfect example.

Lucky for you, the liver is good at repairing itself.

Waynes not scottish :)

[quote]ICN (10/03/2011)[hr]Waynes not scottish:)[/quote]

You beat me to it! At least someone listens!

Sounded Scottish to me

I know this alcaholic guy drinks himself silly most days but sometimes his liver is ****ed, so he drinks nothing for like a month and then the cycle continues…

Phil is Irish. I bet he has some liver saving tips that they keep from the rest of the world.

Sorry to hear that Wayne! Get well soon mate

Ive just cracked open a bottle of vino:unsure:

[quote]Mussi81 (11/03/2011)[hr]Sorry to hear that Wayne! Get well soon mate

Ive just cracked open a bottle of vino:unsure:[/quote]

Posh git I’m on the white lightening :smiley:

[quote]slender (11/03/2011)[hr][quote]Mussi81 (11/03/2011)[hr]Sorry to hear that Wayne! Get well soon mate

Posh git I’m on the white lightening :D[/quote]

posh? tesco £5 :smiley:

[quote]slender (11/03/2011)[hr][quote]Mussi81 (11/03/2011)[hr]Sorry to hear that Wayne! Get well soon mate

Posh git I’m on the white lightening :D[/quote]

Didnt ever buy it… but I used to love that guy in Viz - 8 Ace.

[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eight_Ace[/url]

Used to love when he’d be pi55ing in the letter box & puking on the family.

liver alone guys :laugh:

get it? liv…her alone… pah

[quote]Roben (11/03/2011)[hr]liver alone guys :laugh:

get it? liv…her alone… pah[/quote]

Ban Roben