My mrs

must be getting really pissed off as we’re having a drink in the house now and I’m sitting on here… sorry but the music chat is better… haha… sign off before she seen!

Me too Man!

LOL

I’ve got to make an appearance! Fck it. :w00t:

The joys of being single - though I do have friends round :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]WayneFontaine (23/07/2010)[hr]must be getting really pissed off as we’re having a drink in the house now and I’m sitting on here… sorry but the music chat is better… haha… sign off before she seen![/quote]

well i got the " fine go up there then ill see you tomorrow" comment

my studio is in the loft

[quote]ICN (23/07/2010)[hr]Me too Man!

LOL

I’ve got to make an appearance! Fck it. :w00t:[/quote]

thats even worse dude lol, I live with my mrs! dont see my mates everyday! ur an addict, I fell better now. Cheers :smiley:

EDIT

wrong qoute: where the one about sitting with friends gone??? either hes deleted it or I’m to drunk!

2nd EDIT (why not)

I meant to qoute: “though I do have friends round”

Haha! :smiley:

[quote]WayneFontaine (23/07/2010)[hr][quote]ICN (23/07/2010)[hr]Me too Man!

LOL

I’ve got to make an appearance! Fck it. :w00t:[/quote]

thats even worse dude lol, I live with my mrs! dont see my mates everyday! ur an addict, I fell better now. Cheers :smiley:

EDIT

wrong qoute: where the one about sitting with friends gone??? either hes deleted it or I’m to drunk!

2nd EDIT (why not)

I meant to qoute: “though I do have friends round”[/quote]

Messy!!! lol :smiley:

Im in the same situation but I’ve told my mrs that she knows where the kitchen is if she can’t hack me being on here lol :w00t: SLAP

Just got back from the gym and the mrs is in the bedroom on her laptop (facebook) and im in the studio listening to my radio show, chatting on here :slight_smile:

All good

[quote]roben (23/07/2010)[hr]Just got back from the gym and the mrs is in the bedroom on her laptop (facebook) and im in the studio listening to my radio show, chatting on here :slight_smile:

All good[/quote]

Regular Cd’s just aint cutting it for you eh?

Egotist :stuck_out_tongue:

Do you stick your mixes online, I wanna listen

[quote]bouffont (24/07/2010)[hr][quote]roben (23/07/2010)[hr]Just got back from the gym and the mrs is in the bedroom on her laptop (facebook) and im in the studio listening to my radio show, chatting on here :slight_smile:

All good[/quote]

Regular Cd’s just aint cutting it for you eh?

Egotist :stuck_out_tongue:

Do you stick your mixes online, I wanna listen[/quote]

Yeah buddy was on SS Radio last night 10-11pm (GMT), on again on a local DAB station (sussex) tonight after Matt Darey.

Sure yeah the podcast is on iTunes!

[url=http://itunes.apple.com/podcast/new-york-loft-party-house/id378309423]http://itunes.apple.com/podcast/new-york-loft-party-house/id378309423[/url]