My new DAW

Well after trial and Error on what New Daw I should use I finally made up my mind and the winner is DRUM ROLL

Cubase-5 :cool:

I don’t know what it is about that program but wow Im loving it and Iv already deleted Fl studio off my pc ( I don’t hate FL I just don’t care for it now ) The Cubase plugins are amazing and the beat program is fantastic the DAW is fantastic ! I can create Drum loops I never thought possible Groove on baby Groove on :stuck_out_tongue:

Congrats!!! I used cubase for a long time and I haven’t had any issues in sound or set up. Probably one of the reasons that I didn’t. Upgraded to another DAW

[quote]alinenunez (13/05/2010)[hr]Congrats!!! I used cubase for a long time and I haven’t had any issues in sound or set up. Probably one of the reasons that I didn’t. Upgraded to another DAW[/quote]

What Daw you using now ?:cool:

sorry for my grammar and auto text from my Phone :). i still use cubase . but i upgraded from sx3 to cubase 5 :).

[quote]alinenunez (13/05/2010)[hr]sorry for my grammar and auto text from my Phone :). i still use cubase . but i upgraded from sx3 to cubase 5 :).[/quote]

Nice ! Man here’s a Good question befoe I install windows 7 pro . Should I use the 32 bit CD or 64bit Cd ! Help before I install the wrong one for music production - Also I do game on my pc to so what should I do . :hehe:

depends on what software and hardware you have . go to this site and check if they have the hardware and software that you have .

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/compatibility/en-us/default.aspx

if all fits 64 bits , you should go for it. i did Windows 7 because i have hardware synths and other controllers that didnt have a 64 bits Drivers.

pc games in the other hand are coming out most of them compatible with 64 . do some research and see if that helps.

Also remember that if you install 64 bits you will not be able to reinstall to 32 Bits so take that in consideration and so some research :slight_smile: