Native instruments tutorial

i personally would love to see some tutorials on synths such as massive absynth fm8 and reaktor, nothing to complex just some of the basics would be nice. thanks

Would anyone else find these useful?

yes - well massive - but then there are loads on the net :slight_smile:

Yes it would be cool

I was looking to get Komplete 7 to spice up Ableton 8 Suite. No one explains/ teaches better than Sonic Academy, so naturally I’d be really excited if they went into Native Instruments coarses. Plus, I would rather watch the tutorials first then hit the ground running when I come up with $500 for Komplete.

That would be cool for me too.

+1 for a native instruments tutorial

- Massive
- Absynth
- FM8

+1

i’d love to see an in-depth tutorial for massive especially

+1 would love some tuts on these! :slight_smile:

Tutorials on all of the NI synths would be great!

I have Massive but have only really tinkered with it so far, Tweaking preset patches mostly. There are loads of vids on Youtube for it though.

Ideally I’d like SA to concentrate more on the synths that come as standard with the DAWs - for me that’d by Analog and Operator.

[quote]jonsloan (10/04/2011)[hr]

Ideally I’d like SA to concentrate more on the synths that come as standard with the DAWs - for me that’d by Analog and Operator.[/quote]

yeah analog and operator would be great and Sampler in Live

people go mad for plug ins but i reckon theres loads to be got out of such onboard synths

look how many parameters there are in those 3 live synths

absolutely wicked for automation

[quote]chekka (10/04/2011)[hr][quote]jonsloan (10/04/2011)[hr]

Ideally I’d like SA to concentrate more on the synths that come as standard with the DAWs - for me that’d by Analog and Operator.[/quote]

yeah analog and operator would be great and Sampler in Live

people go mad for plug ins but i reckon theres loads to be got out of such onboard synths

look how many parameters there are in those 3 live synths

absolutely wicked for automation[/quote]

Yeah I use operator alot

read the manual :D.

[quote]alinenunez (10/04/2011)[hr]read the manual :D.[/quote]

What’s read can we have a tut - LOL

[quote]alinenunez (10/04/2011)[hr]read the manual :D.[/quote]

we are men we dont read manuals ffs :cool:

[quote]slender (10/04/2011)[hr][quote]alinenunez (10/04/2011)[hr]read the manual :D.[/quote]

What’s read can we have a tut - LOL[/quote]

bahahahaah.

+1 on this, lots of other sites people pay for do this and I think it would be a great idea.

Jeez you guys!!

Theres loads of quality free tutorials out there for massive already if you look…

Heres 30 to get you started!

http://www.massivesynth.com/tutorials/30-tutorials-native-instruments-massive/

I think an in-depth tutorial on FM synths that would use both Ableton’s Operator and NI’s FM8 would be interesting. I haven’t found much in terms of quality content for FM synthesis.

i throw away the manual :smiley: