Need good place for sounds like paul kalkbrenner

were can i find good sounds thats i make make music like paul kalkbrenner, trentmoller, richie hawtin, magda, and so on

Thats a pretty hard question to answer. Without more info like a track name or specific sound. We have a minimal Techno course

what level are you at? Beginner, intermediate?

i reckon im at intemidiate level, yea iv done one of the minimal courses, minimal is were my heart is but was just looking for a decent place for great sounds that i can tweek, not had a chance ta do the other minimal course cause the videos wont stream propperly and keep crashing

Think Kalkbrenner hardly uses any samples. But I could be wrong. He often plays live. Has great hardware. Look up a few of his vids. Maybe there are some “In the studio” vids of him…

[quote]melvdom (28/03/2012)[hr]i reckon im at intemidiate level, yea iv done one of the minimal courses, minimal is were my heart is but was just looking for a decent place for great sounds that i can tweek, not had a chance ta do the other minimal course cause the videos wont stream propperly and keep crashing[/quote]

Is someone looking in to the video issue for you? you from Australia?

You could check out the deep house/tech house courses too… deep house has some good stab sounds and tech house has loads of percussion ideas.

yea mate paul kalkbrenner only plays live iv got his videos his prob my fave producer right now, but he still has ta make the tunes first, and im sure he use ableton along with other software, i think

Thanks phil yea iv tried watching them tutorials you have suggested but i cant stream which is relly starting to annoy me iv sent a request for help other day which i got one reply askin if i was from austrialia but im not im in the UK in scotland please help

He use mostly loops for his productions…he say it long time ago in a interview, and not such much midi

Thanks for the video miglondon, one iv not seen although iv got berlin callin the movie just not got round ta watching it yet