Neighbours

Neighbours have knocked on my door complaining I’m not playing it loud enough

Damn there was me thinking we could have a nice chat about the great tv soap - most disappointed :frowning:

[quote]Roben (23/09/2011)[hr]Neighbours have knocked on my door complaining I’m not playing it loud enough[/quote]

The riff raff that they let into public toilets these days, eh?

Actually I got told to put my mouth over the glory hole last time I was in the publics… by YOU!! :blink:

[quote]Roben (23/09/2011)[hr]Actually I got told to put my mouth over the glory hole last time I was in the publics… by YOU!! :blink:[/quote]

i knew you were in to some gay **** roben hehehe.

I dont know what Rob is talking about… I cant get my wheelchair into normal cubicles - so I wouldnt know anything about that :slight_smile:

[quote]ICN (23/09/2011)[hr]I dont know what Rob is talking about… I cant get my wheelchair into normal cubicles - so I wouldnt know anything about that :)[/quote]

You’re in a wheelchair?

[quote]saulable (23/09/2011)[hr][quote]ICN (23/09/2011)[hr]I dont know what Rob is talking about… I cant get my wheelchair into normal cubicles - so I wouldnt know anything about that :)[/quote]

You’re in a wheelchair?[/quote]

He lives in Ireland they don’t have cars :smiley:

Why - do you think thats funny, you fkn ignorant scottish cnut?

Thats why I’m so bitter :slight_smile:

Ah no, I have a Unichair… only 1.2 as bad.

I use it for maneuvering my gigantic penis around Ireland :hehe:

Am I going to have to rekindle the “Irish Curse” thread again for everyone? He actually stole that penis from the set of A Clockwork Orange.

J

[quote]ICN (23/09/2011)[hr]Why - do you think thats funny, you fkn ignorant scottish cnut?

Ah no, I have a Unichair…only 1.2 as bad.

Iuse it for maneuvering my gigantic penis around Ireland :hehe:[/quote]

Whats the Irish curse J?

Some kinda venereal disease that you’ve found hard to shake (cos your lad would snap off)? :wink: :smiley:

[quote]ICN (23/09/2011)[hr]Why - do you think thats funny, you fkn ignorant scottish cnut?

Ah no, I have a Unichair…only 1.2 as bad.

Iuse it for maneuvering my gigantic penis around Ireland :hehe:[/quote]

What you chatting about mate. A yes or no would have sufficed. You’ve obviously been drinking and driving again (like your fellow countryman) otherwise you might have realized this.

My mate’s in a wheelchair - I put him there with a bottle of ginger over the heed and a good smashing thereafter. It really wouldn’t have bothered me, honestly.

Everybody needs good neighbours

[quote]saulable (23/09/2011)[hr]
What you chatting about mate. A yes or no would have sufficed. You’ve obviously been drinking and driving again (like your fellow countryman) otherwise you might have realized this.

My mate’s in a wheelchair - I put him there with a bottle of ginger over the heed and a good smashing thereafter. It really wouldn’t have bothered me, honestly.[/quote]

Sorry man… I was sleep replying again… Keeps happening since I got that tumor removed :wink:

You can have one of mine if you like

[quote]slender (23/09/2011)[hr]You can have one of mine if you like[/quote]

G’wan… dig one up :smiley:

Damn-it! :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]ICN (23/09/2011)[hr]

Some kinda venereal disease that you’ve found hard to shake (cos your lad would snap off)? :wink: :D[/quote]

Lol dont public toilets in Brighton have gloryholes as a standard fitting?

[quote]ICN (23/09/2011)[hr][quote]slender (23/09/2011)[hr]You can have one of mine if you like[/quote]

G’wan… dig one up :D[/quote]

Nah no can do - how do you think I eat so well :wink:

[quote]ICN (23/09/2011)[hr][quote]saulable (23/09/2011)[hr]

My mate’s in a wheelchair - I put him there with a bottle of ginger over the heed and a good smashing thereafter. It really wouldn’t have bothered me, honestly.[/quote]

Sorry man… I was sleep replying again… Keeps happening since I got that tumor removed ;)[/quote]

You’ve got cancer? :wink: