New Deep House Tutorial - Links Pls

Any date on when this deep house tutorial will actually be online yet?

In the next couple of days. Just recording the final few videos and editing at the moment.

Excited! :smiley:

Here’s hoping it’s up for the weekend!

[quote]alanluvsfunk (29/03/2012)[hr]Here’s hoping it’s up for the weekend![/quote]

I’ll second that!

It’s gonna be a big one by the looks of it so it’ll come in stages. Part 1 (2.5 hours worth) is uploaded so should be coming soon.

Really looking forward to this one! Got the email from Sonic earlier about ANA update and demo and 15 questions with and thought it’s here! The deep house tutorial…

{

{

{

{

false alarm!

It better be good when it finally arrives… thats all I can say! :smiley:

Any news when this tutorial will go live?

I’m checking all the time at the minute, can’t wait.

will it be today?

Maybe tomorrow :frowning:

[quote]ksonic (04/04/2012)[hr]Maybe tomorrow :([/quote]

we are waiting till we have the full course available before putting it out.

As soon as its ready we will let everyone know via the front of the site + newsletter / social media!

Fair enough, at least the bouncey tech course is up.

Do you have any idea how long it will be, are we talking days, weeks or months?

anything on crosstown rebels

and anything Maya Jane Coles

Is there an chance of this for the weekend, I’m home alone so it would be perfect timing!

We’ve been waiting sooo long for this now, its made the expectations so high, it had better be good!

:smiley:

come on, release the tut now!

It sounded great when they played the track on the live feed on Wed night, I’m hoping it comes up today so I can have a good look at it over the weekend.

It sounded like a nice mix of different styles that a popular now so should be good

[quote]alanluvsfunk (20/04/2012)[hr]It sounded great when they played the track on the live feed on Wed night, I’m hoping it comes up today so I can have a good look at it over the weekend.

It sounded like a nice mix of different styles that a popular now so should be good[/quote]

tis up guys

That’s excellent Bryan. Are you planning on posting a track run through video?