New job

Just thought id share some good news…  just landed a job man still cant quite belive it (its been really hard to find work in london)!!gonna be working with people drug and alcohol misuse mental health problems .

its gonna be relly cool “whey hey”:smiley:

Congrats dude!

well done Egg :wink:

Grats mate!! That’s awesome news, I know how hard it is finding work at the moment.

Very nice! Congrats!

Nice one! Just don’t invite anyone you help to a gig! :stuck_out_tongue:

Raymond

Thanx guys …:cool:

nice one dude at least you’ll have a constant supply of good connections for party substances :smiley:

congratulations dude.

[quote]jon_fisher (7/6/2009)[hr]nice one dude at least you’ll have a constant supply of good connections for party substances :smiley:

congratulations dude.[/quote]

LMFAO!!! :smiley: +1

pml …hahahahahahaha…but oh so true !:smiley:

i’ve always wanted to do something like this, or working with people in general but never found anything that didn’t require me having a shed load of qualifications.

you can get into this type of work if you can find a company willing to put you through the relevent courses and pay you …

this is how many people that ive worked with in the past have done it also you can sign up with social care agencies and do bank work this could give you a foot in the door doing this type of work. Hays recruitment are a good one to try !:slight_smile:

thanks dude will check this out

Well done mate, hook a brotha up with some drugs please? :slight_smile: