New label launched

I hope this is the right place to put this

i’ve noticed a fair few fidget, jacking and electro producers on here and have just launched WoNKed records with my Young Nutz partner

We are always after new tracks to sign, new people to get to do remixes etc so please check out the myspace and feel free to submit demos or contact us about remixing etc

there is some awsome talent on here and our label is all about getting the hottest tunes out there … weather ur a big name or just beginning its all about the music :smiley:

WoNKed Records - Remix EP out now on Beatport | Listen and Stream Free Music, Albums, New Releases, Photos, Videos :slight_smile:

Hey Wonk I am looking for a label specialized in electro / fidget house for this track

Stream Yacine Soufiane - Fist Pump by Yacine Soufiane | Listen online for free on SoundCloud

Check it out and see if it is good enough for your label :w00t:

drop all submissions to wonkedrecords(@)live.com mate the team will check them out and let you know :smiley: always happy to hear fresh stuff

congratulations man! no small feat.

surprisingly I think I’ve already heard about WoNKed somewhere here online which can only be a good sign :slight_smile:

[quote]deepgroove (12/14/2009)[hr]congratulations man! no small feat.[/quote]

Wonk is a WOman :smiley:

i might be sending u some demos for sure! thanks for the info :smiley: