New melodic Progressive Trance track!

hi!

i’ve been working for the last 2 weeks on my new track. it is the short mix because it’s been the best version so far.

spent a lot of time making interesting and exciting sounds and sounding. if you have something to mention about this song i would be very grateful!

thanks and enjoy!

Endless Space (Short Mix) by pazsin

Man I really enjoyed that, seriously. Reminded me of a big trance track from 10 years ago… work harder dude, I need more of this stuff :slight_smile:

thanks Rob for the comments on this (and the other) tracks, they mean a lot for me!

ah i like that man very progressive and chilled out!! good job

sound good mate I like, gatecrasher 1998 style… thats the only issue, it sounds dated. keep it up however, you’ll get there! trust me :O)

yes, i know that it sounds a little bit “old style”… thanks for the comments and i’m glad you liked it!

Very nice and not a bit cheesy:cool:, I think when it gets to about 3:01 or even 3:31 you should start changing the direction of the bass and it could add more emotion to the tune.

thanks, i will try that out :cool: i’m curious about the result…

Wow, awesome… great track.

[quote]gofunk (20/10/2010)[hr]sound good mate I like, gatecrasher 1998 style… thats the only issue, it sounds dated. keep it up however, you’ll get there! trust me :O)[/quote] i think that is why is so awesome, that was the perfect sound bring back the old skool :slight_smile:

I really dig your, ‘The Light Is So Strange’ as well, that is my kind of style, and you do a really good job, props

Great track, friend :slight_smile: