New Minimal Electronica track

I’ve posted essentially the same on your sound cloud but that was awesome. That is exactly the sound that I gave been trying to get and failing at so far. I loved it.

What went into that production? Any chance you can share some tips?

I like it, nice and deep and lush, would like to hear a version with more dusty half time beats, keeping it really down tempo.

[quote]jonsloan (23/08/2010)[hr]I’ve posted essentially the same on your sound cloud but that was awesome. That is exactly the sound that I gave been trying to get and failing at so far. I loved it.

What went into that production? Any chance you can share some tips?[/quote]

Of course man , i wouldnt mind sharing some tips. usually the sounds of the synth and stabs are taken from samples and also combined with the sawer synth the pads .

the bass lines are just sine waves . and the Drums were taken from a Cubase kit .

about the processing of sounds is pretty much basic . nothing really incredible.

ohh in the drums i added a bitcrusher for some effects .

arrangment is basic too

hopefully that helps :smiley:

[quote]graham ginty (23/08/2010)[hr]I like it, nice and deep and lush, would like to hear a version with more dusty half time beats, keeping it really down tempo.[/quote]

Thanks for listening Graham. i might want to remix this one up with different beats. just wondering how those electronica guys get that dirty Drums , even do with Bitcrusher and distortion couldnt get that Grimey sound. any suggestion Mr Ginty ?

really liked this, good work :slight_smile:

[quote]ekko (23/08/2010)[hr]really liked this, good work :)[/quote]

thanks man ! i am glad you dig :smiley:

Thats a really nice Track Aline.

:slight_smile:

Thanks ICN :smiley:

For some weird reason I have better ideas for drum and bass than house beats :slight_smile:

nice track:D

i agree with graham though i think a chilled out down tempo version would be wicked…:wink:

thanks for listening . yeahh maybe i should do a remix from this track with different Drums and more Gritty beats .

I’m always a sucker for liquid dnb, this is really nice! Like it a lot.

[quote]roben (28/08/2010)[hr]I’m always a sucker for liquid dnb, this is really nice! Like it a lot.[/quote]

Thanks. Roben :slight_smile: glad you dig it