New Progressive House track, would love your opinion

A new Progressive House track that I finished, I would love your opinion and thoughts! Thanks everyone.

*Also this is my first track that I completely mastered, would also love to hear if I did a good job and what not.

BestNHouse - Higher Frequencies by BestNHouse

Just added comment on Soundcloud. Good arrangement mate

I commented, favorited, and downloaded this great track of yours. It’s excellent and most beautiful! Thank you for sharing it, as well. Best wishes.

Thanks guys I really appreciate it. Do you think the shaker in the first verse/chorus is a little too loud? it came through a lot more than I thought it would after the mastering.

Fantastic melodies man! I would agree the shaker is pretty loud… the claps in the second verse are a bit aggressive as well. Otherwise it’s a solid track man, solid.

Really enjoyed this. Very chilled and progresses well. Sounds very well mixed down aswell

[quote]anthonyp20 (14/09/2010)[hr]Fantastic melodies man! I would agree the shaker is pretty loud… the claps in the second verse are a bit aggressive as well. Otherwise it’s a solid track man, solid.[/quote]

Thanks for the feedback, im with you the shaker is too loud. Ill fix it and re-upload it. Thanks for the insight on the clap im actually pretty happy with those. I might keep those as is.