New remix by Roben

Here is a remix i’ve just done for an italian record label, hoping they’ll like it!

What do you think? It’s just a 3 minute cut sample from the actual full track.

On The Dancefloor (Roben & Justin Howard Remix) by DJRoben

nice man like it! love the push and pull rythm that comes in at 1.10. also like that you incorporated the acoutisc guitar! :D  niceeee

btw how do you embed the soundcloud players on your posts on the SA forum? i copy and paste the embed info off soundcloud but all that happens is that html text just shows up as my post… lol :expressionless:

you got a link to the original mate, like the work btw

[quote]jpgetty2win (18/05/2010)[hr]nice man like it! love the push and pull rythm that comes in at 1.10. also like that you incorporated the acoutisc guitar! :smiley: niceeee

btw how do you embed the soundcloud players on your posts on the SA forum? i copy and paste the embed info off soundcloud but all that happens is that html text just shows up as my post… lol :|[/quote]

Thanks mate! :slight_smile:

I click the embed code and copy and paste, the embed code is really long so just double click the code so it highlights everything, as opposed to dragging across the code manually.

[quote]jon_fisher (18/05/2010)[hr]you got a link to the original mate, like the work btw[/quote]

Yeah sure :slight_smile:

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UCZ1Bq_5QI]- YouTube

yeah nice work bring the track upto date bro

Cheers Jon :smiley:

I’ve just had awesome news today, the label have got back to me and they love it!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Whoop whoop.

Just gotta send them the seperate tracks so they can mix and master it.

I wish i knew how to properly mix :frowning:

Nice track:) As for your mxiing problems, I really don’t find them that bad. To make it seem more spacious I would probably put some more reverb on them bongo things & a few other elements.

BTW where can I can the stems for this or were you specially given them because your special?:stuck_out_tongue:

The latter :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

it sounds really good roben, but im not feeling the vocal, i think its release worthy and could fare well in digital dist