New Remix

Did this song for a katy b remix comp. let us know what you think! any feedback or criticism good or bad would be appreciated :)br
iframe width=“100%” height=“166” scrolling=“no” frameborder=“no” src=“SoundCloud Widget”/iframe

I really like it mate, the only thing I have picked up on is it seems quite light in the low end.br
br
It has a really relaxed feel to it and good progression through the sounds, and I’m a sucker for a big build into a open saw so in my ears your onto a solid track (just beef up the lower end :P)

[quote]xpa (11/11/2013)[hr]I really like it mate, the only thing I have picked up on is it seems quite light in the low end.br
br
It has a really relaxed feel to it and good progression through the sounds, and I’m a sucker for a big build into a open saw so in my ears your onto a solid track (just beef up the lower end :P)[/quote]br
br
I know what you’re saying man…Working on those lower frequencies is something our ears are still becoming a custom to and not as fast as I would like!

aha, just crack on with it :stuck_out_tongue: I would recommend looking at similar sounds through spectrum and getting the wave shape to a similar level. I always aim to have the lows peak at about -7 to-8db (and that’s something i noticed on a LOT of songs…).br
br