New site!

Hey guys really well done on the new site ,after a few log on problems ie having to reset password and then re enter details to view subscriber forums  im happy to see the functionality works really well  and the site looks great ,top stuff!:slight_smile:

Hi Egg2,

Thanks for your comment - we’re pleased you like the new site. It’s a complete rebuild, and as such, I suppose a couple of niggles on the first day or two are to be expected. We’re working hard to get these sorted asap.

I hope you like the new site navigation, the full screen videos and the many other adjustments for better that we’ve built into the new site. Let us know what your favourites are here :slight_smile:

Cheers,

Louise

Sonic Academy

Create. Record. Perform.

my favourite parts are

Being able to stay logged on (much needed).

The video section is sooooo much more clear and direct also the search filter section a real good idea !

and i cant wait for the live recording section to get going

And my eyes dont sting as much when i look at this screen:D

When I go to the community page, it asks me to log in and then I cant stay logged in. FYI. I also do not see the subscriber section in the forums.

thats weird. nevermind. im still logged.

is it still buggy?

Thanks for the feedback Supreme Being. Glad you’re liking the new site.

As I’m sure you’re aware, there are a few bugs at the moment, but we’re working very hard on zapping them all asap. We’ll keep at it til they’re all gone :slight_smile:

Louise

Sonic Academy

Create. Record. Perform.

I too am having some log on issues, but the new overhaul looks great. Very well laid out, and much easier on the eyes. Great work!

Guys,

Im no expert but having beaten the log in issues thought i would report what i did so you can try the same if need be.

1.log on to the site www.sonicacademy.com

2. Log in (top right hand corner of screen) with your usual username and password - it should come up failed - there should then be a small link to reset your password.

3. Click on the re-set password and it will prompt you for your e-mail address - click send and an e-mail from Sonic Acadmey will be sent to your e-mail address.

4. Check your e-mail for your new password - head back to sonic academy and log in with your usual username but your new password.

5. Click on community and try and post a reply this will prompt you to log in again when you do it will probably tell you that it doesent recognise you. So go back to the top right login and change your password again.

Once this is done you have to ensure your logged into the website and you also have to log into the forums to reply etc.

It worked for me - hope you guys can do the same. Wonder is SA can confirm this method.

Thanks.

I found I just had to reset my password to gain access, and the could use my new password to post here.

Hope that maybe of use to some one.

In the wise words of Funkagenda… ZOMG!!!

I love the new site.

Truth be told i did see this yesterday but couldn’t log in.

Had some log in issues, but i’m here now :slight_smile:

Not sure i like the white forum though, it’s a bit too bright on the eyes when trying to read.

[quote]roben (04/02/2010)[hr]In the wise words of Funkagenda… ZOMG!!!

I love the new site.

Not sure i like the white forum though, it’s a bit too bright on the eyes when trying to read.[/quote]

Everyones back on good stuff man ,i find it easier to view maybe coz im a one eyed gypsy !:smiley:

[quote]roben (04/02/2010)[hr]In the wise words of Funkagenda… ZOMG!!!

I love the new site.

Not sure i like the white forum though, it’s a bit too bright on the eyes when trying to read.[/quote]

You know how Bry loves those bright Ableton screens right???

I just went to quote Roben and it made me log back in…

Looks like the longin issue is still there.

I like the new colors. I did have to log in separately though on the forums, even though I was logged into the main site. Not sure if this is being worked on.

whats up testicles

hey jon did ya get my p.m ?:).

Egg / Jon, we need to discuss that meet soon.

[quote]egg2 (04/02/2010)[hr]hey jon did ya get my p.m ?:).[/quote]

yeah sure did mate will forward it all on as soon as the other Council members get in contact with me

Absolutely love the new site guys! Great choice of colors, layout (making videos and the forum on top is definitely the way to go for easy tutorial access).

Also, I was mostly glad to see the email sent out (to change our passwords) was readable in Gmail! The stylesheet you’ve chosen finally is compatible in the Gmail site, no more having-to-select-all-the-text-to-read-the-sonic-academy-newsletters! Hopefully this wasn’t just a fluke for this special occasion here on SA and the stylesheet is maintained in the future newsletters / notifications.

Looking forward for more tutorials in this new great looking site!

Excellent job on the new site. I imagine it took a lot of time and hard work, so congratulations! My favorite thing so far is that the vids can now be viewed in full screen. Whoot, whoot! :smiley:

yeah new web site looks great