New Slice of Techno

Yo dudes! :slight_smile:

New track I been working on, think I did me ears some serious damage on this one! :stuck_out_tongue:

Be great if you would comment on the cloud if you like it!

Cheers

Gav

The Push by The GBR Project

That sounds ace Gav!

Love the 2 note stabs.

Cant wait to listen to that on the monitors Man!

Cheers butty! Be interested in hearing how they sounded on your monitors! :smiley:

sounds really proffessional :), the only thing i might change or try to make different it the big riser thing, not that it sounds wrong or anything i kinda have one in my latest effort but i think its kinda been done to death a bit now, i’d like to get into creating that tension via some other means :slight_smile:

[quote]ekko (13/05/2011)[hr]sounds really proffessional :), the only thing i might change or try to make different it the big riser thing, not that it sounds wrong or anything i kinda have one in my latest effort but i think its kinda been done to death a bit now, i’d like to get into creating that tension via some other means :)[/quote]

Cheers Ekk! Know what you mean about tension building. I think the riser I used works with the tone of the synth, but I’d definitely be interested in learning new methods of building tension for the next track. I feel an SA request coming on! :smiley:

Listening while I type

Love the groove from the start -

Personally I would like a little more variation after the second break

But good work fella - liked it a lot

Thanks for the comments guys! Take your feedback onboard, may put this one back on the ramp and get underneath for a bit of tinkering! :smiley:

Nice clean cut gav!

me likes. great job man got that edgy house beat on it .

great track… good work gav

Thanks boys! Glad you dug it!:smiley:

Great job - loved it from start to end. Really good sound dimension and space.

Here’s a link to a friends work that you might like. I forwarded your song to him as well.

---------------------------------------------

SoundCloud - Hear the world’s sounds

liked that Gav. Just posted a comment up too.

[quote]jonsloan (16/05/2011)[hr]liked that Gav. Just posted a comment up too.[/quote]

Cheers breadbin! Mucho appreciato! :slight_smile: