**NEW** Sonic Bite Size - Kansas City Shuffle Walkthrough **NEW**

Hi again guys!

If you check the Subscriber Videos you will notice another tutorial for you all to watch! or you can click HERE

This one is a walkthrough on my own tune ‘Kansas City Shuffle’

It’s split into 4, showing the drums, bass, lead sound, vocals & fx!

Let me know what you all think or if you have any questions!

bry

Great! I am checking it out now.

J

Blimey, 2 tutorials in a week, awesome, awesome work dudes!

Thanks for the tutorial.just wondering what you used for the sub bass out of the nexus and what kind of processing you applied to it.Also what is your volume levels between your kick,top bass and sub bass.many thanks once again.

[quote]puncho (4/30/2009)[hr]Thanks for the tutorial.just wondering what you used for the sub bass out of the nexus and what kind of processing you applied to it.Also what is your volume levels between your kick,top bass and sub bass.many thanks once again.[/quote]

the nexus sub bass was just a sine wave down low, the reason i didn’t include it was because it was completely negligible. you couldn’t really hear it in the mix.

ill double check volumes levels for you tomorrow!

bry

Nice tutorial Bryan, thanks a lot. Will you be uploading the ableton project file so we can analyse it in our own time?

Bravo Bryan!!

[quote]paa1605 (5/1/2009)[hr]Nice tutorial Bryan, thanks a lot. Will you be uploading the ableton project file so we can analyse it in our own time?[/quote]

+1

although this maybe a problem for bryan if this track is under a record label im defo +1 for the ableton project file.

btw wicked work there bry haven’t finished watching it all as yet but will be by the weekend

Very nice work Bry! This has to be one of the best tutorials for me. Not only is the song super dope, but Im thankful to see how a production ready song is laid out.

NICE ONE BROTHA!!!

-Moff

really nice tutorial, one thing i would like to see for a future tutorial is how to do that reversed reverb vocal, i tried doing one once and didnt come out that good.

cheers david

Nice job bryan…really liked the tutorial and how you showed in details the Bassline using Moog!!

Keep it up!:w00t:

hey guys!

glad you all likes the tutorial! at the minute ive no plans to put up the project folder.

im currently out of the office, but im working away on getting some htsl’s going! will be back in on thursday!

bry

Hi mate, only just getting round to watching the video. Loving how you’ve done your drums, got a really cheeky sound to it.

It’s really great to be able to see in depth other producers tactics and methods, I’m really looking forward to Grahams tutorial as well as hoping for a Pyscatron tut from Phil / Paul. Because the thing is that it’s all very well and good doing tuts to sound like other producers but you guys are all fantastic in your own right and it just seems crazy not doing some tuts on your own work.

Thanks so much for this Bryan.

just watched all of these through today and gotta say this is a great insight to the talent of the SA tutors.

top stuff guys