New Tech House - Bodydrop

Here’s the latest one I’ve been sweating over and listening to too much. Glad it’s out the door now.

As usual, it’s a private for the guys on the forum for a short while before I release it to me adoring fans - otherwise known as the 700-odd spambots that follow me :wink:

Please leave comments on soundcloud, good or bad. I’ll delete the bad ones later :stuck_out_tongue:

Block.Punch - Bodydrop - unsigned by Block.Punch

really enjoyed listening to this man, great use of your percussive element and the stabs sound crisp… the actual tune itself is really cool too.

This track kinda reminds me of a reminiscent nostalgic computer game level in sonic or something… could just be me :w00t:

professional and crisp, good work mate

Like that Jon - The stabs are cool in it mate.

Especially like that sound that answers the main stab… sounds like the thing out of dooms night - which is deadly.

Maybe I’m just drunk :hehe:

Nice & clean sounding. Sounds good Man :cool:

Yes very cool tech track listened on my studio headphones sounds grand mate

[quote]ICN (01/07/2011)[hr]Like that Jon - The stabs are cool in it mate.

Especially like that sound that answers the main stab… sounds like the thing out of dooms night - which is deadly.

Maybe I’m just drunk :hehe:

Nice & clean sounding. Sounds good Man :cool:

[/quote]

That I think is a very heavily processed chopped up sample. The whole track had a lot more sampled loops in it when I started and I gradually dropped them out or cut them up a helluva lot. Not that much I can do with samples apart from add FX to them. I prefer to use them as starting blocks for a track then replace them with my own VSTs so I can modulate them more. There’s even a heavily processed the M1 piano would you believe. Prizes for guessing which sound.*

*there is no actual “prize” except the esteem of your fellow forumites.

oh and thanks fellas for listening.

This is the one that I spent so long tweaking that I ended up disliking it a lot. Left it for four or five days, then finished it. Like it again now thankfully. :wink:

Well worth the wait and time then mate :wink:

Great track man.

IMO I put this one at the top of your recent releases.

Very cool.

Nice track man. i like the mix very much.