New Tech House choon

Litle bit of this ( Aline Nunez Originall mix) by Aline Nunez

this is my latest experiment between Deep and tech stuff. i am not 100% on this but i think the mix sounds alright . feedback welcome

thanks

def my kind of thing.

As one of the commenters on SC said, the beats to feel too straight up. It’s mostly that first phase where there’s little but the beats going on. Everything sits better when the full track is in effect.

Variation in general is the thing I’d look at. Occasional one shots, some short one bar breaks, that kind of thing.

[quote]jonsloan (08/06/2011)[hr]def my kind of thing.

As one of the commenters on SC said, the beats to feel too straight up. It’s mostly that first phase where there’s little but the beats going on. Everything sits better when the full track is in effect.

Variation in general is the thing I’d look at. Occasional one shots, some short one bar breaks, that kind of thing.[/quote]

thanks man for the Feedback . i will try to work on that. :slight_smile:

Cool track mate - ok not really my kinda thing but would dance to it in the right conditions :wink:

[quote]slender (08/06/2011)[hr]Cool track mate - ok not really my kinda thing but would dance to it in the right conditions ;)[/quote]

thanks man . :slight_smile:

I like it man, fix the start (more groove, possibly by having a percussion line playing from the start) and it could easily sit proudly alongside other releases in the genre.

Cool bass :slight_smile:

thanks Kieran . yeahh i will do that before sending to the labels. thanks so much for the feedback. :smiley:

sounds nice when it gets going :slight_smile:

thanks man . yaeahh i am editing the final version this week. i am sure it will sound smoother after i work on that .