New tech house track

Well, it is getting darker every day here, so I kinda made a little bit of a darker track as well (it is darker for me, not really dark though :p)

Anyway, I appreciate any form of feedback, I think the track is a lot better than my last ones, and I feel like I am finally moving towards the right direction.

It was created using Ableton, unfortunately I don’t have any good studio boxes here (I’m on student exchange right now), but you may still be harsh (but honest) with your feedback :wink:

Getting Dark by Chris Racha

Solid track!!!

Nice groove as well. I like stuff like this. Kind of track you could mess around with if you were mixing live.

Keep up the good work man.

really like the track :smiley: exept maybe the bassline is kinda to hard for this genre–atleast like i see it :smiley: outherwise groove on :smiley:

Hi there,

I’m not sure if it’s meant to be that way, but the fact that the kind of tom-sound you’re using in your groove (from the beginning) and the bassline, are out of tune with your organ-like stabs (coming up around 3:00) doesn’t feel right to me.  Of course if it was meant to be in that atonal fashion I will shut up :smiley:

Solid groove anyway!

Oh yeah, just noticed a very distinct click at the start of the break at 1:30 and at 5:00, seems to me that it’s a soundclip that’s not cut properly, you could try and fix it with the volume-envelope in the clipview of the sample that’s causing it.

Cheers!

Nico