**NEW***This Weeks Releases***NEW**

hi guys!

This weeks newsletter is out now ! See it here >>

[url=http://eepurl.com/bfUBn]http://eepurl.com/bfUBn[/url]

Or here is the jist! >>

Advanced Techniques - Drums Breaks & Builds

You all called for advanced tutorials!

You all begged for more in depth analysis and explanation.

Well you are about to eat your own words, as this week comes the first of our Advanced Techniques courses, covering Drums, Builds and Breaks.

Get ready to morph your stabs, rise your risers and drop like you’ve never dropped into your bass… and then some.

Tech Tips Volume 6 - Get That Sound

Get your sounds!

We’ve got the bassline from Slam - Cacophony

The Bass from the Alexander Popov

remix of Thrillseekers - Savana, along with the Synth sound from this track too!

That’s 3 spanking new Get that sounds for you to get your teeth into!

Tech Tips Volume 6 - 4 New Synthesis Tutorials

Tired of the same old Saw, Sine and Tri combination?

Prepare to elevate to the next level as we bend, distort, crush and combine to create the biggest bass sounds you have ever heard!

Waveshapers at the ready

Dude you are the shizzle! Things probably haven’t been easy and you still deliver the content! Good work

now watch people beg for explanation because you’ve gone to in-depth hahahaha

Looks like I’ll be dusting off Sylenth tomorrow.

Thanks for those Guys  - Appreciate it.

Nice one guys - you come in for a bit of flack in these forums but you usually hit em back with a good tutorial. Keep it up

Spot on!

Still awaiting the ‘Bromance’ get that sound however :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

The sound for bromance, atleast the melody Is a pan flute layered with a Steel drum.

[quote]jjdejong0 (09/10/2010)[hr]The sound for bromance, atleast the melody Is a pan flute layered with a Steel drum.[/quote]

Can you do a quick video please?

wow just went through all the tuts :D!

Sweet!!!

I have never learned so much in one day :smiley:

the stab riser tutorial is awesome, i would love to see ideas like this in techno format

The weekend outlook has just improved. yeah!

Thanks a lot guys.

the content just lately has been awesome keep up the good work…:smiley:

Hey!!

The advanced techniques tutorials are great!! More of this!

cacophony tut was blinding… i feel like a crack head just one more hit please bry i will swap you a cheeseburger

[quote]vibes (09/10/2010)[hr]cacophony tut was blinding… i feel like a crack head just one more hit please bry i will swap you a cheeseburger[/quote]

mite just take you up on that

make it a fillet tower burger tho

[quote]jjdejong0 (09/10/2010)[hr]The sound for bromance, atleast the melody Is a pan flute layered with a Steel drum.[/quote]

I’m after that sound too & i think is not steel drum is a Marimba sound. 1+ for that how to get bromance sound altough i would prefer full tutorial of how to get the sound of nowadays main room house tipical of guys like avicii, john dahlbak, dimitri vegas & like mike & nicky romero.

on the cards for tomorrow along with a load of other stuff! looking to the the thrillseekers sound I requested :slight_smile: thanks for that in adcancew :slight_smile:

******* great, love the new stuff!

been so busy but on it now :slight_smile: