New Track Revised

Hope you like . i did some arrangements in the mixing and have better drums programming .

I liked it very chilled and nice!!

good chilled stuff Aline. I’ve commented up on soundcloud for ya

Though I noticed you’ve started spamming fella. Lots of cut and paste comments on other peoples tracks. :crazy:

thanks for the comment dude .not really . i have been listening other tracks and commenting twice and even 3 times on the same track . what i have been cutting and pasting was my link an invite to listen my track . i don’t think that is spamming :slight_smile:

bump

[quote]alinenunez (21/07/2011)[hr]bump

[/quote]

Spam :smiley:

Nice soulful tune

heheheh . thanks dude. :D

Hey nice track. Sounds good. I like the low end u have on the kick it works well with ur bass, I also like the vocal shot u have in there. The rest of the drums sounds nice aswell although i personaly dont like the claps your using. To my ears there to loud and dont really blend into the mix, i had to concentrate hard to not just be focusing on the clap, I also felt if cud do with more reverb altho not sure that would be good for this type of track. I really liked ur bass it sounds good. For me though I dont know if its because im not heavly into this type of house but the arrangement got very repetitive and it started to bore me.

I Just commented on your final version btw

If u want to want to check out my track and let me know what u think cheers.

one by CraigHathaway

Unfinished and feedback would be great cheers.

nice feedback dude. thanks so much for pointing that out. i will work definetly on that.

yeahh i was not sure about the clap . but probably some tweaking will do .

also i will try to work more on the arrangement . i will definitely check your track man . thanks again for your review

No worries dude keep up the good work.

[quote]CtrlAltDel (24/07/2011)[hr]No worries dude keep up the good work.[/quote]

Thanks dude :slight_smile:

[quote]alinenunez (21/07/2011)[hr]thanks for the comment dude .not really . i have been listening other tracks and commenting twice and even 3 times on the same track . what i have been cutting and pasting was my link an invite to listen my track . i don’t think that is spamming :)[/quote]

My advice - though each to their own is don’t put a link of your track in a comment as it does look like spam

I usually mute instantly if someone does that to me as I feel they are just commenting to sell their own wares - if someone comments 2 or 3 times i am more likly to head over too their page and have a listen - infact 9/10 times i will head over if any one new comments

[quote]slender (25/07/2011)[hr][quote]alinenunez (21/07/2011)[hr]thanks for the comment dude .not really . i have been listening other tracks and commenting twice and even 3 times on the same track . what i have been cutting and pasting was my link an invite to listen my track . i don’t think that is spamming :)[/quote]

My advice - though each to their own is don’t put a link of your track in a comment as it does look like spam

I usually mute instantly if someone does that to me as I feel they are just commenting to sell their own wares - if someone comments 2 or 3 times i am more likly to head over too their page and have a listen - infact 9/10 times i will head over if any one new comments[/quote]

well yeahh I wish more people where like u . the majority of sound cloud user dont have lots of free time like u, :stuck_out_tongue: hehehe. to comments in other people tracks . it makes easier to post the link so they i can help them decide faster what or not to visit my soundcloud account. I don’t do spam because after leaving detailed comments on their track they realize is not a spam .

but yeahh you are right i should just comment 5 times and dont post links anymore.

heheh