New Track :)

Hey everyone!

First, must apologise for not checking out everyones tracks on here lately. Been busy with remixes and making tracks and such. Working my way through them now tho :stuck_out_tongue:

So new track! Let me know what you guys think :slight_smile:

funky bouncy goodness as usual!

Love the main break till it gets to the very end and you drop everything out for a beat then the cut up vocal kicks back in again. Sounded odd to me. Listened a couple of times to it. Personally, the second break with the same effect but without the ‘pause’ works better for me. But that’s just me.

Love the track overall. I like your bouncy style!

[quote]jonsloan (12/08/2010)[hr]funky bouncy goodness as usual!

Love the main break till it gets to the very end and you drop everything out for a beat then the cut up vocal kicks back in again. Sounded odd to me. Listened a couple of times to it. Personally, the second break with the same effect but without the ‘pause’ works better for me. But that’s just me.

Love the track overall. I like your bouncy style![/quote]

Thanks mate!

I do that in quite a few of my tracks actually (drop everything out then kick it back in). Just something that I think sounds cool and now has become part of the way I make build ups. Will have to stop doing it in so many of my tracks lol. Cheers for the feedback!

no probs. Love the work.