New Tune..let me know what you think..:)

Cheers people:P

Match5tik by Vektor by VekteR

nice track, keep it up :slight_smile:

Thanks ekko, will do;)

nice chill track man! love how the bass goes in your track!

Nice track likeing it - is that a sylenth i can hear in there?

very mau5y i like

Thanks for the kind words everyone…Yes it is the sylenth am using

<DIV id=_ctl2_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl13_smAuthorName_SimpleMenuDivLayer onmouseover=“InstantASP_OpenMenuMouseOver(‘_ctl2_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl13_smAuthorName’,‘_ctl2_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl13_smAuthorName_SimpleMenuDivLayer’,‘
<a href=UserInfo1492.aspx Class='SmlLinks' Title='View Member\s Profile'>View Member's Profile
<a href=BuddyIgnoreList1.aspx?Username=mejaques_uk%40hotmail.com Class='SmlLinks' Title='Add to Buddy List'>Add to Buddy List
<a href=__doPostBack('butSendPrivateMessage','1492'); onmouseover='window.status=window.location;return true;'; onmouseout=window.status='';return true; Class='SmlLinks' Title='Send Private Message'>Send Private Message
<a href=__doPostBack('butSendEmail','1492'); onmouseover='window.status=window.location;return true;'; onmouseout=window.status='';return true; Class='SmlLinks' Title='Send Email To Member'>Send Email To Member
<a href=__doPostBack('butShowMemberPosts','1492'); onmouseover='window.status=window.location;return true;'; onmouseout=window.status='';return true; Class='SmlLinks' Title='Find All Member\s Posts'>Find All Member's Posts
’,‘165px’);” style=“DISPLAY: inline” onclick=“InstantASP_OpenMenu(‘_ctl2_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl13_smAuthorName’,‘_ctl2_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl13_smAuthorName_SimpleMenuDivLayer’,‘
<a href=UserInfo1492.aspx Class='SmlLinks' Title='View Member\s Profile'>View Member's Profile
<a href=BuddyIgnoreList1.aspx?Username=mejaques_uk%40hotmail.com Class='SmlLinks' Title='Add to Buddy List'>Add to Buddy List
<a href=__doPostBack('butSendPrivateMessage','1492'); onmouseover='window.status=window.location;return true;'; onmouseout=window.status='';return true; Class='SmlLinks' Title='Send Private Message'>Send Private Message
<a href=__doPostBack('butSendEmail','1492'); onmouseover='window.status=window.location;return true;'; onmouseout=window.status='';return true; Class='SmlLinks' Title='Send Email To Member'>Send Email To Member
<a href=__doPostBack('butShowMemberPosts','1492'); onmouseover='window.status=window.location;return true;'; onmouseout=window.status='';return true; Class='SmlLinks' Title='Find All Member\s Posts'>Find All Member's Posts
’,‘165px’);”>mejaques, seems to be the first synth I go to latley:)

sorry that’S not my kind of music but it reminds me of much thats out there so it can’t be bad.

just not my taste.

for me it’s a bit too slow and to monotone.

but thats just my personal taste.

as i said i think its good, because maybe artists like dead mouse sound like that to.

would be nice if anyone would listen to my tracks also.

greetings,

flo