New videos subscribe only?

hey guys, sorry if this is in the wrong section - i suppose this was the closest/ most relevant.br
but i was just wondering what the score is with the newest tutorial videos as none of them seem to be available for purchase, and the price is instead listed as subscribe. i am a subscriber but my internet conection here is terrible, and on top of that i cant follow along the tutorials unless i purchase them so that i can transfer them onto my tablet.br
br
so im just wondering if there are any plans to introduce the “buy it” option again for the newer videos ?br
br
thanks

[quote]CarlTel (20/01/2014)[hr]hey guys, sorry if this is in the wrong section - i suppose this was the closest/ most relevant.br
but i was just wondering what the score is with the newest tutorial videos as none of them seem to be available for purchase, and the price is instead listed as subscribe. i am a subscriber but my internet conection here is terrible, and on top of that i cant follow along the tutorials unless i purchase them so that i can transfer them onto my tablet.br
br
so im just wondering if there are any plans to introduce the “buy it” option again for the newer videos ?br
br
thanks[/quote]br
br
Hibr
br
the newest videos are indeed exclusive to subscribers !

[quote]bryan spence (25/01/2014)[hr][quote]CarlTel (20/01/2014)[hr]hey guys, sorry if this is in the wrong section - i suppose this was the closest/ most relevant.br
br
br
thanks[/quote]br
br
Hibr
br
the newest videos are indeed exclusive to subscribers ![/quote]br
br
thanks for the reply,br
br
Im aware that seems to be the case, what im wondering is if the new videos will be available for subscribers to purchase? as i struggle to watch them via stream due to having terrible internet connection.br
I am a subscriber myself and i think this would be really helpful, it also makes it easier to follow along for those of us who use android tablets/phones as we are still unable to watch these videos using them.br
br
thanks

[quote]CarlTel (27/01/2014)[hr][quote]bryan spence (25/01/2014)[hr][quote]CarlTel (20/01/2014)[hr]hey guys, sorry if this is in the wrong section - i suppose this was the closest/ most relevant.br
br
br
thanks[/quote]br
br
Hibr
br
the newest videos are indeed exclusive to subscribers ![/quote]br
br
thanks for the reply,br
br
Im aware that seems to be the case, what im wondering is if the new videos will be available for subscribers to purchase? as i struggle to watch them via stream due to having terrible internet connection.br
I am a subscriber myself and i think this would be really helpful, it also makes it easier to follow along for those of us who use android tablets/phones as we are still unable to watch these videos using them.br
br
thanks[/quote]br
br
We will hopefully have a solution for watching offline via tablet / smartphone in the near future!