Newbie question re downloading videos

hi guys i’m new here. And have a question on how the site works:

Do you download the videos or do you just watch them?

Because the answer to this question will influence whether or not i subscribe, i’d like to be able to keep them for future reference.

Angus

Hi Mate

No you cant download the videos.

The reason being i imagine because then they would find way to the net and no one would bother signing up because it would be free on file sharing.

Hope that helps mate :wink:

wow ok that makes sense, BUT the videos ARE already all over the net!! most of them any way, but not all. Thanks for your reply

I’m pretty sure i seen that Sonic HQ have said that they will be making videos available to download at some point.

They will be making them available for download soon.

Hi!

Sorry to hijack the thread, but is there any news on this so far? I am going on vacation in two days and will have no internet but would like to be able to do many lessons in all this spare time I have. :slight_smile: Thanks.

Damian

[quote]DamianBailey (28/07/2010)[hr]Hi!

Sorry to hijack the thread, but is there any news on this so far? I am going on vacation in two days and will have no internet but would like to be able to do many lessons in all this spare time I have. :slight_smile: Thanks.

Damian

[/quote]

no update just yet mate

ill be extremly pleased the day this happens. not watched a video on here since about the 2nd week after i subscribed… my nets carp and cant afford to keep restreaming the vids (pay as you go net)

Thing is, I subscribed here after I found Sonic Academy on Loopmasters. There, the Sonic Academy content is downloadable but of course you pay per course.

Now I’ll have to pay twice for the same content to be able to take it with me. :confused: That’s not pretty, Sonic Academy.

The evil guys will capture and spread your content anyway so please make up your mind about keeping your paying customers happy.

Damian

Okay, I wouldn’t have expected it so fast, but downloads are available now. Yay!

Now the only issue I have is that when I - as a subscriber - add a course to my shopping cart it still says I need to pay for the download. Does that mean downloads are not included in the normal subscription price?

I’m a bit confused now.

Damian