NI Audio Kontrol 1

Any have one?

I’m wondering, if my audio kontrol one is linked to my pc, and the auido knotrol one out put to my DJM 400 and my DJM 400 to my monitors speakers would to effect the sound from the speakers? ie enhance levels of bass etc, of course leaving all the controls on the dmj 400 at default (default db levels on the mixer).

I hope that makes sense or should I just cut out the mixer completely?

trying to save having to change cables about everytime I switch between DJing and producing…

I cant comment on the AUDIO KONTROL 1 however i do have the AUDIO 8 Soundcard which is fantastic to use!

All depends what your looking to get out of it really… The AUDIO 8 Soundcard is perfect if you dont want to keep swapping cables out etc, allows you to control upto 8 channels meaning once its installed in your setup, you dont have to worry about it at all.

I had my AUDIO 8 Soundcard with my Traktor Scratch PRO Package and intend to leave that in my studio setup configured once i have all my bits and bobs sorted for the studio.

Meaning, i will be purchasing a AUDIO 4 Soundcard for when im out on the road.

wish I had the audio knotrol 8! got my 1 before that even came out

[quote]gofunk (26/07/2010)[hr]wish I had the audio knotrol 8! got my 1 before that even came out[/quote]

Riiiiiiiiiiight… that just confused.com’ed me… in english please GF :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]HOUSEJAK (26/07/2010)[hr][quote]gofunk (26/07/2010)[hr]wish I had the audio knotrol 8! got my 1 before that even came out[/quote]

Riiiiiiiiiiight… that just confused.com’ed me… in english please GF :P[/quote]

I mean I would have got the audio kontrol 8 but there was no such thing at the time I got my audio kontrol 1! :slight_smile:

Ah-Ha! Got you now.

Well, i would lean more towards the AUDO 8 if you wanted to keep it an all-in-one setup :slight_smile:

actually audio kontrol 1 is pretty cool because you’ve got output level knob on the front panel,comes very handy.

Djm 400 is high quality mixer so unless you’re in acoustically treated studio with very good monitors…you won’t here any difference.

I use my DJM600 in that way and it’s fine. A lot of people use £40 mini mixers to control monitors