NI Maschine

Nice purchase Howie - I think you’ll like it the more you get into it. Like I said above, I don’t own any other hardware now - Maschine covers pretty much everything for me (especially with the new update).

Time to make some groovy grooves Howie :D:D:D

all this talk is getting me wet, if it integrates that well with ableton im gonna take a look

Howie - That is really interesting, thanks.

This is what worries me, I think I should be looking at this when I am a little further down the line.

[quote]howiegroove (31/01/2011)[hr]
I think its gonna be like a new DAW. There will be a learning curve.[/quote]

[quote]TheAnt (01/02/2011)[hr]Howie - That is really interesting, thanks.

This is what worries me, I think I should be looking at this when I am a little further down the line.

I think its gonna be like a new DAW. There will be a learning curve.[/quote][/quote]

Actually dude, if you are looking for something, I would still rock it out man. Here’s why… in the midst of the learning process for this specific piece of gear, you can use it as a traditional midi controller. For instance… In the process of learning how to use it, I got pissed off and turned on midi mode and used it in drum racks as a midi controller and pounded out my own beats. Piece of cake. Then in your spare time, learn it and give it a little love. In a month, you should know it in and out.

[quote]howiegroove (01/02/2011)[hr][quote]TheAnt (01/02/2011)[hr]Howie - That is really interesting, thanks.

I think its gonna be like a new DAW. There will be a learning curve.[/quote][/quote]

Actually dude, if you are looking for something, I would still rock it out man. Here’s why… in the midst of the learning process for this specific piece of gear, you can use it as a traditional midi controller. For instance… In the process of learning how to use it, I got pissed off and turned on midi mode and used it in drum racks as a midi controller and pounded out my own beats. Piece of cake. Then in your spare time, learn it and give it a little love. In a month, you should know it in and out.[/quote]

I have been giving this some serious thought, and now it has dropped in price by £80 to £399! Tempting…

[quote]TheAnt (16/02/2011)[hr][quote]howiegroove (01/02/2011)[hr][quote]TheAnt (01/02/2011)[hr]Howie - That is really interesting, thanks.

Actually dude, if you are looking for something, I would still rock it out man. Here’s why… in the midst of the learning process for this specific piece of gear, you can use it as a traditional midi controller. For instance… In the process of learning how to use it, I got pissed off and turned on midi mode and used it in drum racks as a midi controller and pounded out my own beats. Piece of cake. Then in your spare time, learn it and give it a little love. In a month, you should know it in and out.[/quote]

I have been giving this some serious thought, and now it has dropped in price by £80 to £399! Tempting…[/quote]

Damn you Ant don’t tell me that I have a child too feed

[quote]slender (16/02/2011)[hr]Damn you Ant don’t tell me that I have a child too feed[/quote]

I blame Howie, I had managed to talk myself out of it before his last post :slight_smile:

Every website I go to now has an advert for it, youtube, google, facebook. They know I am weak!

[quote]TheAnt (16/02/2011)[hr][quote]slender (16/02/2011)[hr]Damn you Ant don’t tell me that I have a child too feed[/quote]

I blame Howie, I had managed to talk myself out of it before his last post :slight_smile:

Every website I go to now has an advert for it, youtube, google, facebook. They know I am weak![/quote]

Lol me too! :stuck_out_tongue: