NI's Massive

[quote]Roben (21/12/2010)[hr]Take it you got into it after watching the module 2 videos lol. It made me want to use it again anyways hah[/quote]

sure did!

[quote]bangthedj (22/12/2010)[hr][quote]Roben (21/12/2010)[hr]Take it you got into it after watching the module 2 videos lol. It made me want to use it again anyways hah[/quote]

Must be missing what this is? Module 2? Whassat then?[/quote]

we wound be shot if we told u…

i have this synth my first one i legit payed for, but i dnt know how to get my head round it yet havent spent enough time, just made a cupl dnb nd dubstep bass but i more into electro and house any good tutorials?

[quote]bangthedj (22/12/2010)[hr][quote]Roben (21/12/2010)[hr]Take it you got into it after watching the module 2 videos lol. It made me want to use it again anyways hah[/quote]

Must be missing what this is? Module 2? Whassat then?[/quote]

Trance

[quote]jjdejong0 (21/12/2010)[hr]Module 2 did it for me the amount of different waveforms it has is awesome. If you wana buy good trance soundsets check out Vengeance Sylenth soundbanks some really nice sounds in there.[/quote]

seriously? i thought those vengeance sounds are done to death and pretty much anyone with access to youtube can learn to make them for free.

as for the house ones they and other companies covered i Personally thought my Bodyrox Yeah Yeah lead/bass and Dave spoon AT Night lead bass pissed all over the ones you pay for.

this one around the 4:00 mark is spot on