Nominations For worst track of the year 2010

[quote]dubVision (10/01/2011)[hr]ummmmm… you guys forgot this track.

433 million views and counting.

surely this is the worst track / artist of 2010…

if you don’t agree, then I am going to assume that you bought the CD and play it at your DJ sets!

[/quote]

OOh you know thats ICN’s and Robens favourite

I AM DEFINITELY CHOOSING THIS ONE. DESERVES THE CAPS . worst lyrical content i’ve ever heard. If i had the power to banish some people out of existence she would be one of them .oh yeah and she wrote songs for miley cyrus. Isn’t that supposed to be enough to get an image in your heads? Oh yeah and she might have rabies.

[url]Jessie J - Do It Like A Dude (Explicit) (Official Video) - YouTube

[quote]bogdi47 (14/01/2011)[hr]I AM DEFINITELY CHOOSING THIS ONE. DESERVES THE CAPS . worst lyrical content i’ve ever heard. If i had the power to banish some people out of existence she would be one of them .oh yeah and she wrote songs for miley cyrus. Isn’t that supposed to be enough to get an image in your heads? Oh yeah and she might have rabies.

[url]Jessie J - Do It Like A Dude (Explicit) (Official Video) - YouTube

[/quote]

Not a fan then :P:D:hehe:

I don’t know what they smoke up there in Ireland, but this is EASILY the worst song I’ve heard in bout 5 years. And it came out in 2010. So here.

Justin Beiber…

Say no more

[quote]Roben (15/01/2011)[hr]Justin Beiber…[/quote]

You Luuurve him Rob we all know :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]slender (15/01/2011)[hr][quote]Roben (15/01/2011)[hr]Justin Beiber…[/quote]

You Luuurve him Rob we all know :P[/quote]

I was going to write a sexual joke reply to this but since he’s a minor… thought legally it’s probably not a good idea hahahaha

[quote]jwalley08 (15/01/2011)[hr]I don’t know what they smoke up there in Ireland, but this is EASILY the worst song I’ve heard in bout 5 years. And it came out in 2010. So here.

[/quote]

dude his is a huggggeeeeeeee tune here in ireland! they basically take the complete p!ss out of people from the county Limerick! it was number one for a while just because they are irish… listin to the words its really funny… catchy too

[quote]deanmau5 (16/01/2011)[hr][quote]jwalley08 (15/01/2011)[hr]I don’t know what they smoke up there in Ireland, but this is EASILY the worst song I’ve heard in bout 5 years. And it came out in 2010. So here.

[/quote]

dude his is a huggggeeeeeeee tune here in ireland! they basically take the complete p!ss out of people from the county Limerick! it was number one for a while just because they are irish… listin to the words its really funny… catchy too[/quote]

Girl in blue dress… :w00t:

[quote]Roben (16/01/2011)[hr][quote]deanmau5 (16/01/2011)[hr][quote]jwalley08 (15/01/2011)[hr]I don’t know what they smoke up there in Ireland, but this is EASILY the worst song I’ve heard in bout 5 years. And it came out in 2010. So here.

[/quote]

dude his is a huggggeeeeeeee tune here in ireland! they basically take the complete p!ss out of people from the county Limerick! it was number one for a while just because they are irish… listin to the words its really funny… catchy too[/quote]

Girl in blue dress… :w00t:[/quote]

yeah shes a model i think, does a load of promotions for nightclubs etc shes hot sh!it

theres even a fabook group dedicated to her

FIIIIT

[quote]Roben (16/01/2011)[hr]FIIIIT

[/quote]

yes yes yes she be really fit she actually looks like my wife … so+1 man :slight_smile:

[quote]egg2 (16/01/2011)[hr][quote]Roben (16/01/2011)[hr]

yes yes yes she be really fit she actually looks like my wife … so+1 man :)[/quote]

Thats wierd as the picture that comes in at 1.29 looks like my ex :wink:

My mate lives in Limerick & knows her to see. She used to work in some place he used to go into - Unfortunately not a Brothel.

Dunno what her name is. She is CLASS.

Next Lily Tenue?

[quote]egg2 (16/01/2011)[hr][quote]Roben (16/01/2011)[hr]FIIIIT

[/quote]

yes yes yes she be really fit she actually looks like my wife … so+1 man :)[/quote]

so when am i crashing at yours then dude :wink:

[quote]Jon_fisher (16/01/2011)[hr][quote]egg2 (16/01/2011)[hr][quote]Roben (16/01/2011)[hr]FIIIIT

[/quote]

so when am i crashing at yours then dude ;)[/quote]

When the missus is out of town obviously :smiley:

[quote]slender (16/01/2011)[hr][quote]egg2 (16/01/2011)[hr][quote]Roben (16/01/2011)[hr]

Thats wierd as the picture that comes in at 1.29 looks like my ex ;)[/quote]

we may have shared more thatn a love of music then dude hahahahahahahahahahaha:w00t:

Well, obviously that part’s great! Wowza! :w00t:

But if I wanna see hot jail bait tail (that includes beiber for some of you :hehe: ) there are plenty of awful pop acts to check out. I dunno, other than her there’s just no redeeming qualities about that song or video for me. I’d love to see her on page 3 (the thing we looked forward to the most when pulling into Felixstowe!).

Madeline Mulqueen? LOL

What a name!

[quote]ICN (16/01/2011)[hr]Madeline Mulqueen? LOL

What a name![/quote]

With even only a so-so personality I’d take care of that last one for her. :w00t: