Nominations For worst track of the year 2010

I have two for me

first being this

and this

Good choices Jon. They’re fkkn sh!t.

This is a shocker.

<EMBED height=385 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=480 src=JLS - Club Is Alive (Official Music Video HQ) - YouTube allowfullscreen=“true” allowscriptaccess=“always”>

I had to see the chick who sings on that Like a G6 song play live, she was touring with Steve Aoki (who puts on a great show by the way). Sang along to the song while some nameless dj played an instrumental version of it in the background.

But for me it’s this, hands down.

what a tool, I wonder if he takes himself seriously. god knows there are people who do

[quote]gedeon (02/01/2011)[hr]

But for me it’s this, hands down.

[/quote]

I’m going to +1 this!! The guy is such a c*ck… and as for that hair cut…

This track actually makes me want to vomit

dunno why

the reason i posted those two track egg is because i couldn’t find a link to your soundcloud :smiley:

hahahahahahahahahahah:)

Interesting/Sad that all the nominations so far actually have very high production levels!

My nomination:

Saw yerman Dappy (the one with the silly hats…) on tv on xmas day, giving an alternative queens speech type thing.

It was so awful. Changing the whole thing to tower block speak, talking about positivity & bling. They were on Radio 1 doing some kind of special the other day, going on about driving around NW whatever postcode they’re from, listening to fleetwood mac. They’re not stupid, but really dumb themselves down to stay street. Such fake wankers.

When da alienz pick up dem transmission, they’ll invade the erff innit?!?!

To be fair I’d never heard the above track before, but I just searched on N-Dubz knowing that the first one I picked would be really annoying!

haha!

Still… the brunette chick from ndubz is hot:D

I’m going to nominate every rhianna track also, it truely amazes me why not everyone else doesn’t find her monotone one octave vocal range vocals with crap lyrics really drab and boring.

[quote]Jon_fisher (02/01/2011)[hr]

and this

[/quote]

That is truly awfull - I’m not going to listen too anymore I feel like pouring hot solder down my ears :sick:

[quote]Roben (03/01/2011)[hr]Still… the brunette chick from ndubz is hot:D

I’m going to nominate every rhianna track also, it truely amazes me why not everyone else doesn’t find her monotone one octave vocal range vocals with crap lyrics really drab and boring.[/quote]

+1 on both counts!

I hate it when my mrs plays Rhianna, make me wanna throttle someone big time!

[quote]gofunk (03/01/2011)[hr][quote]Roben (03/01/2011)[hr]Still… the brunette chick from ndubz is hot:D

I’m going to nominate every rhianna track also, it truely amazes me why not everyone else doesn’t find her monotone one octave vocal range vocals with crap lyrics really drab and boring.[/quote]

+1 on both counts!

I hate it when my mrs plays Rhianna, make me wanna throttle someone big time![/quote]

That’s how i felt today in her car when she was playing the album and certain tracks on repeat! Literally made me want to vomit.

[quote]Roben (03/01/2011)[hr]

But man is she not the fittest bird alive,

Actually come to think of it I don’t think I have ever heard a rhianna song cuz everytime I think of her all I can hear is “Close to you” by the carpenters…,… An then all her cloths fall off.

She is fit, but just as long as she doesn’t sing…

Would rather the lass from NDubz though to be fair.

When talking about top 40 there is really too many to name. Yes they all have good production(bloody want to with the money that gets spent) but the actually songs are nothing but garbage that sells.

I’m a young chap but if I remember right over 5 years a go guns, bitches and money sold alot of records.

Now the trend is talking about the club, autotuned singing and learning new words such as swagger.

I wonder what will be next?

foooking hate this song, most over played thing ever i feel like shootin her she cant sing at all! just when she say ‘fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeework’ i wana set fire to my ears. and all the real commercial music followers love it its soo annoyin

ummmmm… you guys forgot this track.

433 million views and counting.

surely this is the worst track / artist of 2010…

if you don’t agree, then I am going to assume that you bought the CD and play it at your DJ sets!