Not enough tutorials

One tutorial per week is bare minium, this week no tutorials? Currently and for a while it just hasnt been enough value for what I pay… br
br
This shouldnt be taken like a just another rant, seriously who thinks u get what u pay for? br
br
I havent said anything in some time, because usually the tutorials coming out is of high quality, specially the HTM series. The subscription price is also higher than other sites, so you would think SA rls’s more content, but thats not the case.br
br
I know that Phil did mention that there will be more regular content, but that has been months ago. Please SonicAcademy tell me your are doing something about this.br
br
Or is it just little old me, that feels this way?br
br
Thanks

I’ve gotta disagree my man, they’ve been releasing ALOT more tutorials lately than they ever have. To add to that, the tutorials they have been releasing have definitely been of a higher caliber.

[quote]promusic (24/08/2013)[hr]One tutorial per week is bare minium, this week no tutorials? Currently and for a while it just hasnt been enough value for what I pay… br
br
This shouldnt be taken like a just another rant, seriously who thinks u get what u pay for? br
br
I havent said anything in some time, because usually the tutorials coming out is of high quality, specially the HTM series. The subscription price is also higher than other sites, so you would think SA rls’s more content, but thats not the case.br
br
I know that Phil did mention that there will be more regular content, but that has been months ago. Please SonicAcademy tell me your are doing something about this.br
br
br
Thanks[/quote]br
br
Hey there,br
br
We have been releasing weekly (we missed this fridays week due to an issue with the course) - over the past 3 months however we have released over 23+ Hours of content including 3 major ‘How To Make’ courses. (it would have been 4 if this weeks wasn’t missed)br
br
We are currently setting up our new studio and have a brand new release schedule to adhere to which should mean even more content and a fresh look for the site too.

seriously i think that 1 tutorial every week is getting more than what you pay for. Do you know how much time it takes to make a tutorial with all the editing and producing etc.br
br
you pay 100pound a year, and lets say for the purpose that you get 40 tutorials with in that time which is less than what they have put out now. Then you pay an average of 2.5 punds per tutorial dude. I bet that its atleast 30hours of work for one tutorials. So stop your bitching about this. I think its more than a fair price, and this year they have been release some really good tutorials also. You should think about the work they put in for the amount of money you pay and then reconsider you whining. br
br

• peace out *:cool:

[quote]bryan spence (24/08/2013)[hr][quote]promusic (24/08/2013)[hr]One tutorial per week is bare minium, this week no tutorials? Currently and for a while it just hasnt been enough value for what I pay… br
br
br
br
br
br
Thanks[/quote]br
br
Hey there,br
br
We have been releasing weekly (we missed this fridays week due to an issue with the course) - over the past 3 months however we have released over 23+ Hours of content including 3 major ‘How To Make’ courses. (it would have been 4 if this weeks wasn’t missed)br
br
We are currently setting up our new studio and have a brand new release schedule to adhere to which should mean even more content and a fresh look for the site too.[/quote]br
br
Thanks Bryan, for the explanation and for the good news :)br
br
Guys I know how much time it takes to make a video, I have done some youtube tutorials myself, and I really respect the guys that do 6hours of vids, because I know how hard it is to make 30mins lolbr
br
Well I guess I have been much more to other sites (askvideo,groov3 etc) I know mostly there tutorials differ from SA…I know quality over quantity, but I guess 1 big tutorial and 1 small like Tech tips or something like that would be a great step up…br
br
Peace :cool:br

I think the content in recent months has really been great…tons of different stuff from tons of different people but the real reason I subscribe to SA is the forums! To have access to Phil and everybody else here to listen to tunes and give/get feedback+the videos is WELL worth the cash!

I also disagree with the OP on this one. Output has been good recently.

My response is that personally I always think about how much whatever I learn on this site is worth to me, and I always reach the same conclusion- if if I just learn one thing in a year from this site that really helps me produce better tracks, I think that’s worth the £100 subscription.br
br
I don’t care what other sites are charging or what anyone else is doing. If I’m learning from this site I’m willing to pay the subscription.br
br
I think generally people really undervalue the price of knowledge and learning, especially now when because of the Internet, there’s a culture of expecting everything for free!br
br
Good knowledge should always be extremely valuable.br
br
I know I’m gonna learn way more on this site in a year than the £100 price tag justifies. Good Knowledge is priceless!

I think the content is really good for the price. Inbsp; recently re-newed down to the fact that we were getting at least one set of videos a week. I have now been a subscriber for 4 years and I can see that the site and content is much improved. According to what thew sonic guys have said it looks like its going to get better. Just need the video that was supposed to be uploaded from last week and happy days :slight_smile:

Quality over quantity any day mate. If they only managed to put out one tutorial a month, but it was an amazing tutorial, I would be happy. There’s no point pressuring people to put out lot’s of st tutorials, because then your just going to end up a st producer. I’d actually rather them take even more time and learn things that would really improve my productions