Novation Launchpad

Finally decided to buy one - works perfectly with windows 7 64 bit which was one of my concerns. Excellent bit of kit. Particulary loving using beat repeat with it and changing the grid times whislt dj’ing with it. Also good for adding spot effects such as filtering and big verbs. With a little bit of time and effort and set up you can pretty much remix on the fly to a certain extent - or should we say re-structure etc.

Well worth the money - although my wife doesn’t think so:D

also check out the scripts this man has put together for it & Ableton …

[Archive] nativeKONTROL LPC-Live Overview Part 1 - YouTube

Leners

sorry forgot to mention if ya need a hand, give us a buz, glad to help…

lenners

Cheers Lenners - will check the link out and let you know if i need any help :wink:

[quote]mejaques_uk@hotmail.com (31/01/2011)[hr]

Well worth the money - although my wife doesn’t think so:D[/quote]

Its funny how wifes and girlfriends priorities are so wrong :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]slender (31/01/2011)[hr][quote]mejaques_uk@hotmail.com (31/01/2011)[hr]

Its funny how wifes and girlfriends priorities are so wrong :P[/quote]

So true - you should have seen her face when she found out i’d bought it. Apparenlty its perfectly acceptable to spend it on clothes!!!

[quote]mejaques_uk@hotmail.com (31/01/2011)[hr][quote]slender (31/01/2011)[hr][quote]mejaques_uk@hotmail.com (31/01/2011)[hr]

Its funny how wifes and girlfriends priorities are so wrong :P[/quote]

So true - you should have seen her face when she found out i’d bought it. Apparenlty its perfectly acceptable to spend it on clothes!!![/quote]

Tell her she can cut up the box to hide her private parts - and then say she looks good in it - worked for me but not in the divorce court :crazy: