Octatrack - A Machine That Makes Music?

This is mental.

<EMBED height=385 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=640 src=Octatrack - A Machine That Makes Music? - YouTube allowscriptaccess=“always” allowfullscreen=“true”>

Spent a pretty penny on that ad :slight_smile:

Aye, nicely done…

Would have been nice to have a bit more of the audio though, gave me no real idea what the thing actually does/sounds like.

[quote]bangthedj (20/12/2010)[hr]Aye, nicely done…

Would have been nice to have a bit more of the audio though, gave me no real idea what the thing actually does/sounds like.[/quote]

it sounds like £1000 apparently, cos that what it costs.

it was meant to be £249 but after production of the video the price rose

There are more videos floating around somewhere

Yeah I had a look for other vids but still non really show its capability - maybe Bang can get his hands on one and tell us what its like

Personally I don’t think its for me - rather spend that money on some decent modular gear if I had the choice

[quote]slender (20/12/2010)[hr]Yeah I had a look for other vids but still non really show its capability - maybe Bang can get his hands on one and tell us what its like

[/quote]

Good shout, I’ll contact them tomorrow!

[quote]bangthedj (20/12/2010)[hr][quote]slender (20/12/2010)[hr]Yeah I had a look for other vids but still non really show its capability - maybe Bang can get his hands on one and tell us what its like

[/quote]

Good shout, I’ll contact them tomorrow![/quote]

Sweeet! - Good luck.

Love the ad!

[quote]slender (20/12/2010)[hr]Yeah I had a look for other vids but still non really show its capability - maybe Bang can get his hands on one and tell us what its like

Personally I don’t think its for me - rather spend that money on some decent modular gear if I had the choice[/quote]

yeah +1

this is the best i could find

<EMBED height=385 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=480 src=Musikmesse 2010: Elektron Octatrack demonstration - YouTube allowscriptaccess=“always” allowfullscreen=“true”>

dont think ill bother to be honest and i like elekron stuff