Oh no, not another Deadmau5 thread!

Is it me, or is his track, that’s currently being pimped out everywhere, - Right this second just like loads of other tracks he’s done in the past?

It seems that he knocks out a belter (I really like Animal Rights) and then 2 or 3 tunes that sound like his older tracks. I bet you the next one will have the pluck synth chords that are in heaps of his songs or he’ll remix Ghosts n Stuff somehow and re release it (Some Chords).

What’s daft about this is that he then calls out people for being unoriginal. I’m convinced he knows he’s being a d*ck and he does it for the publicity. Seems to be working, fair play to him!

I dunno.

I’m the same as you Mate - as in fair play to him. But I dont really like his music.

Actually I dont like his music at all. I admire his production skills & he’s obviously very knowledgeable - but I’m not a fan of that genre.

That track sounds so like something, I cant for the life of me remember what it is.

Does it make the hairs on my back stand on end? Not really.

Does the production quality make me a little bit moist? Most definitely

[quote]Roben (17/11/2010)[hr]Does it make the hairs on my back stand on end? Not really.

Does the production quality make me a little bit moist? Most definitely[/quote]

hahah.

[quote]ICN (17/11/2010)[hr]That track sounds so like something, I cant for the life of me remember what it is.[/quote]

The intro sounds like strobe and the drums sound like FML to me

[quote]Bouffont (18/11/2010)[hr][quote]ICN (17/11/2010)[hr]That track sounds so like something, I cant for the life of me remember what it is.[/quote]

The intro sounds like strobe and the drums sound like FML to me[/quote]

Uncanny!!

I’ll take your word for it Guys. I couldnt be bothered listening to any of those tracks to find out - LOL

[quote]ICN (18/11/2010)[hr]I’ll take your word for it Guys. I couldnt be bothered listening to any of those tracks to find out - LOL[/quote]

likes this

Whos dead mouse anyway - I saw mickey mouse in fantasia he was great in that - is dead mouse his ghost or something - god i miss TOTP its the only way I was able to keep up with this modern popular music

sucks considering the difference he will earn compare to some of the better producers on this forum.

I really don’t understand why he doesn’t want to please a small number of producers and wanna be producers with every track either! It’s outrageous

[quote]seanl (19/11/2010)[hr]I really don’t understand why he doesn’t want to please a small number of producers and wanna be producers with every track either! It’s outrageous[/quote]

Hah, yeah, maybe we should direct our hate towards the sheep that lap his stuff up, rather than the clever ****er that knows how to play the market.

I’ll still not condone him dissing everyone else for not being original though

[quote]seanl (19/11/2010)[hr]I really don’t understand why he doesn’t want to please a small number of producers and wanna be producers with every track either! It’s outrageous[/quote]

pleasing wana be producers has nothing to do with anything. If you really love music and really love producing then you should want to better yourself and progress as a producer. i can understand why he does what he does, at the end of the day its made him a fair bit of cash.

I know almost all producers will Milk as sound to a point but his Lather, Rinse and repeat method of producing is to me becoming very long in the tooth and i kinda guest what that track was gona sound like before i pressed play.

[quote]Jon_fisher (19/11/2010)[hr][quote]seanl (19/11/2010)[hr]I really don’t understand why he doesn’t want to please a small number of producers and wanna be producers with every track either! It’s outrageous[/quote]

pleasing wana be producers has nothing to do with anything. If you really love music and really love producing then you should want to better yourself and progress as a producer. i can understand why he does what he does, at the end of the day its made him a fair bit of cash.

I know almost all producers will Milk as sound to a point but his Lather, Rinse and repeat method of producing is to me becoming very long in the tooth and i kinda guest what that track was gona sound like before i pressed play.

[/quote]

I understand what you are saying guys, I just think that too many people judge dance music from no-dancefloor perspective, and the question should be…would this track work on the dancefloor?

he’s brought many people in to this scene, that would otherwise never be exposed too house music (especially US) and I guess that he needs to keep them happy too

Lets see if this works…

D

[quote]Roben (20/11/2010)[hr]Lets see if this works…

D[/quote]

I

haha ok it wasn’t where i was heading but ok… :smiley:

[quote]ICN (20/11/2010)[hr][quote]Roben (20/11/2010)[hr]Lets see if this works…

D[/quote]

I[/quote]

C

[quote]Roben (20/11/2010)[hr]haha ok it wasn’t where i was heading but ok… :smiley:

D[/quote]

I[/quote]

C[/quote]

K

[quote]ICN (20/11/2010)[hr][quote]Roben (20/11/2010)[hr]haha ok it wasn’t where i was heading but ok… :smiley:

D[/quote]

I[/quote]

C[/quote]

K[/quote]

M

[quote]Roben (20/11/2010)[hr][quote]ICN (20/11/2010)[hr][quote]Roben (20/11/2010)[hr]haha ok it wasn’t where i was heading but ok… :smiley:

D[/quote]

I[/quote]

C[/quote]

K[/quote]

M[/quote]

O