Old ANA vs new A.N.A

Hi, so I downloaded the newest version of A.N.A (1.5) and after making sure it pulled up and worked fine in Ableton, I deleted the older version I had (3.0 something I believe?)br
br
Now whenever I open up an old project in Ableton that used the older version of ANA it will say the plug-in is missing? Now I can I admit that I should have noticed something fishy when I had to physically go in and remove the older version of ANA manually but unfortunately I was too excited and jumped the gun… :blink: br
br
Usually when an update comes out for a plug-in, it just replaces the old file, correct? br
br
So I’m wondering if I have to just replace all past Ableton projects that contain the older version of ANA with the new 1.5 version? br
br
And if so, is there a way I can download the older version again so I DO have both and DO NOT have to replace it in EVERY past project? br
br
((My apologies if this is’t a problem and was stated somewhere and I just didn’t catch it))

[quote]mat101 (05/02/2013)[hr]Hi, so I downloaded the newest version of A.N.A (1.5) and after making sure it pulled up and worked fine in Ableton, I deleted the older version I had (3.0 something I believe?)br
br
Now whenever I open up an old project in Ableton that used the older version of ANA it will say the plug-in is missing? Now I can I admit that I should have noticed something fishy when I had to physically go in and remove the older version of ANA manually but unfortunately I was too excited and jumped the gun… :blink: br
br
Usually when an update comes out for a plug-in, it just replaces the old file, correct? br
br
So I’m wondering if I have to just replace all past Ableton projects that contain the older version of ANA with the new 1.5 version? br
br
And if so, is there a way I can download the older version again so I DO have both and DO NOT have to replace it in EVERY past project? br
br
((My apologies if this is’t a problem and was stated somewhere and I just didn’t catch it))[/quote]br
br
Hi Mattbr
br
you can grab the last version here [url=https://s3.amazonaws.com/SonicXtra/Product/Upload/sonic_academy_ana_v1.03_all.zip]https://s3.amazonaws.com/SonicXtra/Product/Upload/sonic_academy_ana_v1.03_all.zip[/url]br
br
Because we changed so much of the core of ANA we had to release a separate plugin which is now named A.N.A in your plugins folder - you should keep the old version for old projects that you might have.br
br
alternatively you can load in V1.5 where it is missing and load up the preset you used before.br