Old Spice!

This has to be the funniest youtube user I think I’ve ever seen, it’s so very random

Link?

[quote]roben (14/07/2010)[hr]Link?[/quote]

Bah its just want want want with you roben :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/user/oldspice

Sorry :slight_smile:

I LOVE IT!!!

The best advert… EVER!!!

All the video replies have had me in stitches.

MONOCLE SMILE!

Is that for real?

Do they sell it in the US? And its also Popular?!

Jeez… Thats Mad.

Funny ads - Just a pity it smells like Sh!t :hehe:

Old Spice stuff is truly awful - they sell it in the US and in Canada. I bought some the other day on the strength of the advert and I’m pretty sure it’s going to stay on my shelf until I move.

[quote]bouffont (15/07/2010)[hr]Old Spice stuff is truly awful - they sell it in the US and in Canada. I bought some the other day on the strength of the advert and I’m pretty sure it’s going to stay on my shelf until I move.[/quote]

LOL!

Man - Theres Bottles of that stuff all over the world from the 80’s & 90’s that are just like that… for that exact reason.

Awful stuff - T’was all you could get back before the whole world became a big shop.

Gawd I really thought those adds were a p***take - I mean they actually still sell that stuff - bah my Brut (essence of man) beats OLd Spice anyday of the week

LOL, that is hysterical.  Seriously though I’ve never even heard of anyone using that stuff, especially anyone under the age of 75!

Yeah its pure dirt.

Blue Stratos was another one used commonly by 1970’s cereal raqists.

Brut & Hai Karate are others featured in the hall of shame.

Lynx is awful stuff too… Remember when it 1st came out, everyone thought it was the sh!t - LOL

The smell of Lynx Africa is vomit inducing. A mate of mine used to use it as Air freshner in his Room. Dreadful stuff.

I use Blue Stratos as salad dressing :slight_smile:

[quote]slender (16/07/2010)[hr]I use Blue Stratos as salad dressing :)[/quote]

SO thats what you Raqists call it :hehe: