Omg we are being played on asian network

Totally without it i wouldn’t have been spotted

Myself and my partner are breaking im keeping japwow hes taking doug smuggler and there will be some crazy vs going on so watch this space :smiley:

I also have a brand new beat being finished this weekend with another friend of mine I shall put up a sample i hope you guys like it

8 plays and counting. This is unreal and some major support on the other tracks aswell so fingers crossed they will be signed soon (I’m deciding who to let have them)

[quote]Japwow (07/07/2010)[hr][I am JapWow][/quote]

lol, I see it’s now changed from We.

So how does it feel talking about one self in the 3rd person? :wink:

Grats by the way on all the big stuff that’s been happening for you, awesome news.

haha its just a little catchphrase sig thing :smiley:

and thanx mate

Very pleased to hear that Bobby dropped Japwow and Bidjro - The Tarrang again on radio :smiley:

the man is a legend. Lovely to see support for the little guys

I am stoned out of my mind. Can sum1 expllain this thread to me lol. Wats the asian network?? How does it make you famous lol?

Congrats bro !!!

[quote]jjdejong0 (17/12/2010)[hr]I am stoned out of my mind. Can sum1 expllain this thread to me lol. Wats the asian network?? How does it make you famous lol?[/quote]

The Asian network is a uk radio station and (bobby) friction is a well known dj. I think he also frequents on radio one and 1xtra

i have never heard of it or him…

[quote]jjdejong0 (18/12/2010)[hr]i have never heard of it or him…[/quote]

i’m sure there are many out there that haven’t. You can’t know everything and every dj

but its a sideline radio program from the bbc (sure you know radio 1 etc)

Anyway im proud mate no need to try and bring it down. Show love and support for others it will lead to good karma :smiley:

Mate i am in no way trying to bring it or you down, yes of course i have heard of the BBC. Ive just never heard of the Asian Network. I actually thought you were happy because i thought it was something like Chinas version of BBCs radio one and you were happy because of Chinas population and how many listeners this Asian Network has… if it were Chinas version of it lol.

Lol Jan you’re thinking of the wrong asians.

haha yeh this is asian network uk and online. Desi and bollywood beats plus alot of dubstep when bobby plays as he loves it

Last night My Hit me Tumbi track was featured as part of the best of friction 2010. So proud to be pushing boundries and getting such support