Omg!

Look at this!!

[url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1305042/Burger-King-pizza-burger-2-500-calorie-answer-away-dilemma.html]Burger King pizza-burger: 2,500 calorie answer to take-away dilemma | Daily Mail Online

the Pizza Burger contains 2,500 calories, 144g of fat, 59g of which is saturated – the equivalent of 29 rashers of bacon!

Also has twice the daily limit of salt recommended for adults.

I think they should rename this the heart attack burger.

get me 3 while you’re at BK roben

The only person in brighton who reads the daily mail?

Well, what about this sh!t - The national dish of Scotland?

Pizza in Batter - OMFG!

[quote]jon_fisher (23/10/2010)[hr]get me 3 while you’re at BK roben[/quote]

Someone linked me actually lol.

Jon - you can only get that pizza burger in Times Square - New York lol.

Battered Mars Bar… SO SO WRONG

[quote]roben (23/10/2010)[hr][quote]jon_fisher (23/10/2010)[hr]get me 3 while you’re at BK roben[/quote]

Someone linked me actually lol.

Jon - you can only get that pizza burger in Times Square - New York lol.[/quote]

Next flight times Square ?

once had fried ice cream in blackpool was really really nice

never had a deep fried coca cola but i’ve heard of it

found a link… only in america hahaha

I can’t stand junk food to be honest, think it tastes rank and i never really enjoy eating it.

I love some stuff but i do always regret it after i’ve eaten it, love fried chicken and meatball subs

Fast food is just wrong:

I do like a BK double angus once in a blue moon but that pizza burger is takin it to far!

…and my favourite deep fried silkworm - yummy

They have this thing called a KFC double Down over here.

It’s two pieces of deep fried chicken used instead of buns with a fried bacon and cheese filling.

All the health boards are trying to get it banned. You can bet if this was the USA they’d be putting a crown on the twat that invented it.

www.thisiswhyyourefat.com

[quote]roben (23/10/2010)[hr]I can’t stand junk food to be honest, think it tastes rank and i never really enjoy eating it.[/quote]

thats why youre skinny… Its a good thing though. Although that hair is something else man!

But at fairs in the US, they have deep fried snickers, deep fried bacon (yes…i said it!), and tons of other bad garbage. Im scared of carnivals and fairs though, so I never attend.