-Subscribe for Free in iTunes | HEREbr
-Stream or Download at Open House | HEREbr
-Full Download Link: Randy Seidman + James Trystan | HEREbr
-Part I Direct Download Link: Randy Seidman | HEREbr
-Part II Direct Download Link: James Trystan | HEREbr
-Grab on Soundcloud: HERE
br
br
iframe width=“100%” height=“20” scrolling=“no” frameborder=“no” src=“https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/235930910amp;color=ff5500amp;inverse=falseamp;auto_play=falseamp;show_user=true”/iframebr
br
Hello and welcome back to another episode of Open House! Your host, Randy Seidman here… Very excited for today’s end-of-year edition, featuring some of my favorite new tunes in the first hour, followed by an exclusive session with one of my favorite UK based DJs, James Trystan in hour two. Had a great time last month in Montreal, Philly, and Detroit. This month I’m gearing up to play New Years Eve at Avalon with Morgan Page Gabriel Dresden. To stay updated on my travels and tunes, follow me on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, and for all past episodes visit openhousepodcast.com, Soundcloud and the iTunes store. For now, turn it up. br
br
br
br
Randy Seidman’s Track List:br
br

1. D-Nox Beckers - Tiramisu (Original Mix)br
  2. Electric Zeus - Orimental (Origianl Mix)br
  3. Impellizzeri, Stupia, Mendo - Gelatine (Mendo Colored Mix)br
  4. Marcelo Vasami - Leval Station (Tvardovsky Remix)br
  5. Soundprank - Burner (Nigel Good Remix)br
  6. Zoo Brazil, Obsession - Pastil (Marco Lys Remix)br
  7. Matan Caspi, Toad - Loving Me (Original Mix)br
  8. Manuel De La Mare, Luigi Rocca - Nessebar (Original Mix)br
  9. Matan Caspi - Aim To The Moon (Original Mix)br
  10. Moonbeam f. Eva Pavlova - Follow Me (Indifferent Guy Remix)br
  11. Rashid Ajami - Rule The World (Sebastien Remix)br
    br
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------br
    br
    Hope you enjoyed the first hour, some of my favorite recent groovy tunes at the moment. Up next is one of my top UK based DJ’s, James Trystan. He has tunes on Great Stuff Defected, and has been four times in the Beatport top 10. His DJ sets move crowds like few others can, and he’s a fellow frequenter of Thailand, which is my second home. Very excited to have James Trystan on the show. br
    br
    br
    br
    James Trystan’s Track List:br
    br
  12. Daniel Bortz - Monkey Biznizz (Original Mix)br
  13. Skylar Grey, Moby - The Last Day (David Mayer Remix)br
  14. Habischman - The Moment (Soul Button Remix)br
  15. Freakme - Cornelius (NiCe7 Remix)br
  16. Jonas Rathsman - Conium (Original Mix)br
  17. Adriatique - Space Knights (Origianl Mix)br
  18. Marcus Worgull, Peter Pardeike - Trivia (Original Mix)br
  19. Gorge - All You Can Do (Original Mix)br
  20. HRRSN, Matteo Luis - Storm (Original Mix)br
  21. Stephan Bodzin Marc Romboy - Kerberos (Original Mix)br
    br
    Open House is a monthly electronic music mix show featuring today’s newest grooviest deep, tech and progressive. Hosted by Randy Seidman, Open House includes his own mixes as well as exclusive guest mixes from the biggest DJs around the world. Past episodes have included such artists as Paul Oakenfold, Eelke Kleijn, Ad Brown, Claes Rosen, Moonbeam, Chris Lake, any many more. Subscribe for free at the iTunes Store, or at the Open House homepage, where you can also find track lists for past episodes. br
    br
    **First Airing: 1st WED of Every Month on DI.fm**br
    [11a-1p PST | 2p-4p EST | 7p-9p GMT] br
    br
    To add on Facebook click HERE br
    To follow the podcast on Twitter click HEREbr
    br
    Thanks for tuning in!br
    br
    -Randybr