Original Track made just to experiment with some new techniques I've learned along the way

https://soundcloud.com/andytheyoo/onboarding

Inspired by Lane 8. Messed around with stereo imaging and some messing around with some sound design within serum and diva. Tell me what you guys think of it so far.

1 Like

Hey there @andytheyoo

Nice work, could benefit of some levels adjustments ( kick, bass & darker synth sounds a bit loud to my ears comparing to other elements ) and arrangement wise, tiny blanks or longer bars and maybe some volume automation could smooth the different transitions you set in the track, finding them a bit sudden right now, listener mind needs some help & time to get those changes as part of the all track, that’s mainly because you start with a “lighter” & higher freq. range main theme and introduce “darker” & lo-freq elements, in this genre the listening experience expected is a quite fluid, easy for the brain to listen one, heavy & abrupt changes is somehow disturbing that a bit, could be nailed with levels, length & fading in/out those darker sounds I think.

Good work overall :slight_smile: , could be a cool version if you manage to balance those levels and smooth the arrangement a bit IMO, keep it on, the more you produce, the more you learn and that’s already some good results here.

Cheers !

@andytheyoo totally agree with @Tekalight feedback! Keep Rollin’
Cheers