Paint Chips (Mixed)

Hey guys,

Here is another new song of mine. THis one is completely mixed and ready to go.
Next song is being worked on with and Opera singer from NY.

Stay tuned and enjoy,

PAINT CHIPS (Original- Unsigned) by jamesbachmusic

So sweet! Are you using massive for your wobbles? They sound a tad vocal.

Also, do you master your own stuff? Cause I always have trouble getting that “big” sound.

[quote]FlyingYeti (30/09/2011)[hr]So sweet! Are you using massive for your wobbles? They sound a tad vocal.

Also, do you master your own stuff? Cause I always have trouble getting that “big” sound.[/quote]

Thanks. Yes, I used massive for the wobbles. I actually used the glitch step house tutorial and then tweaked it to suit my needs.

The song has not yet been mastered, but for the mixing I am working with a teacher from Dubspot. I’ve been learning alot through him.

Props dude, I can’t stop listening to it! I also followed that tutorial however I ended up with a much ****tier result :stuck_out_tongue: Keep them coming! Is this your fix glitch/complextro track?

cool and well produced track, some nice 80’s style melodies in here, I’m not a fan of some of the standard complextro sounds like the wah wah voice synth but that’s just me! :stuck_out_tongue: heard them waaay too much in most tunes within this genre…

[quote]etl (01/10/2011)[hr]cool and well produced track, some nice 80’s style melodies in here, I’m not a fan of some of the standard complextro sounds like the wah wah voice synth but that’s just me! :stuck_out_tongue: heard them waaay too much in most tunes within this genre…

[/quote]

Thanks.

Ya gotta have the wah wah.
All the kids are doing it.
Don’t you want to be cool too? LOL