Peak Time Trance 3

Not that the many other tutorials you’ve done weren’t great but my god son you certainly know how to make some banging a** trance music!! WOW!

The new acid basses are my favorite! Are the plugins you used on the acid posted yet??

Awesome what you’ve added to the riff. Helps to know what kind of spice I can add to my own riffs.

Thanks sooo much Phil!!

Yep great set of vids Phil.

But god you were doing my head in leaving the melodyne-tweaked vox in beats warp mode :smiley:

Looking forward to part 4 mate.

Phil i think you should come back to the dark side…

you know… ive throughly enjoyed making this trance tune. ever since i got my HD600s i havnt stopped on ableton… they are sooo easy on the ears… its like having a music microscope.

up the trance!!

AMPSIM PLUGINS

you know… ive throughly enjoyed making this trance tune.

that’s nice to hear!!!

Hi Phil! Honestly mate, you outdid yourself with this Trance Tutorial…freakin AWESOME!! And, I am NOT a trance fanatic! However this tune and the way you put everything together was simply AMAZING!!!

Now, would you PLEASE RE-DO a similar outstanding Tut for Tech House!? Something dark and techy along the lines of Steve Lawler!?

Many thanks!!

Roland

(Kuwait)

Is there an argument here for that a producer is never really as good at making other styles compared to making the style they started off with? Look at Mauro Piccoto…

[quote]jjdejong0 (13/02/2011)[hr]Is there an argument here for that a producer is never really as good at making other styles compared tomaking the style they started off with? Look at Mauro Piccoto…[/quote]

Totally agree :slight_smile: They try their hands in other things to keep up with what’s in demand!