Peter J. Chabot - BARITONE (Original Mix) - PREVIEW

The full version of my Debut track, Baritonebr
br
Feedback appreciated!br
br
br
iframe width=“100%” height=“166” scrolling=“no” frameborder=“no” src=“https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/145402295amp;color=ff5500amp;auto_play=falseamp;hide_related=falseamp;show_artwork=true”/iframe

Updated with final full version.

Cool track! Just for my taste is the sound in the high frequenties extreamly sharp.Especally the snare is very sharp and doesnt have that much body. You compress as well the **** out in the mastering. Maybe not that strong would be better… Just some thoughts…:slight_smile:

Hey thanks a lot for taking the time to give it a listen, I really appreciate it!

Yes you’re right, unfortunately I don’t have monitors and am only on headphones. So it’s hard for me to recognize those frequencies.br
br
I’ve taken a closer look and Detuned the lead synths accordingly. I think it’s better now.br
br
Re-uploaded. Thanks again for the feedback

I could not find the new version. Maybe you post the link.

I have replaced the original upload on soundcloud, it’s the same link.br
br
If you have it cached on your computer or your phone it might not play the new file so you might have to delete the cache. On my iphone I have to re-install soundcloud in order to play the new uploaded version of the track.br
br
But let me know what you think!

I did empty the cash but I dont know if its the new or the old version. Anyway its sound still very sharp and I miss the warm bottom. try to not squeeze that much by mastering. Try to keep the sound a bit more natural. Maybe you try to do the sound like in the tutorials you find here on the SA page. you can as well take youself a track from your favorite artist and study the frequencys and the behavior of the elements in there. Try to do that with a filter. Cut down all the Highs and mids of the reference track. Study just the lows. Than the mids and than the highs. So you can heare and judge better whats going on. Good luck!!

perhaps you could point out these sharp frequencies you’re hearing for me?